the #138 in Barstow

BajaBlack

Reaction
the baja shop truggie was everything we thought it would be.....fast......smooth..... and most af all fun....!!!!!!! we went out to the race with no prerunning.....the first time the truck went around the track was at 7:23 a.m. sat. .....as for the worp speed ....it was going that fast where we could.....and as for being 5 min.. slower on the seconed lap .....we lost two spares in two laps....opps.... we messed
up....we stoped to check the truck over for some time................as for damage...we bent the front lower arms...and ripped out the rack do to the bent arms....we where running fast and found the week spots... they are being fixed and we will return on april 5........to "RACE".........!!!!!! ow ya how about
"eric" in the 1400 truck ..........that guy was really have fun........i seen him on the seconed lap down pit row....just motorin.......thats what its all about.............

the black sheep..............

drtdevil93

Reaction
that was a fun time for all of us. i was very excited to see the truggy working so good, after all the work everyone at baja shop has put in to it. one rough section, i was going maybe 35 mph. as fast as i could. i stopped to put some water in the rad., and the truggy went through going probably 70 mph looking like it was floating over it all. expect to see baja shop vehicles winning more and more races!!

erik

daltonfixr

Reaction
My co-driver said "You better get out of the way because ther's something BIG coming up fast",a BIG black blur and then a bunch of baseball size rocks coming at me as you guys blew by me at pit C. Good Job!

Class 10 newbie

frankh

Reaction
Did your 10 car finish and was that the car that used the rack from our 5 car if so thanks for putting it back on.

daltonfixr

Reaction
No, we didn't finish. Broke a front arm and a spindle on the 5th lap. The car that borrowed your steering box is #1020, Greg Jennings. He ended up breaking a rear arm and didn't finish either.

Class 10 newbie

daltonfixr

Reaction
Yep, that was us. Thanks for selling us the replacement. We are starting to gather spare parts as we go. Now we have a spare set of torsions.

Class 10 newbie