The 2018 Mint 400 Desert Clean-Up presented by Republic Services

Reaction
Going to need everybody's help on this one! let's show the world we are responsible shepherds of the desert! Come help us clean up the desert! Off-Road companies we need cash and product donations for raffle! 100% of monies raised goes towards cleaning up the desert!

The Mint 400, in partnership with Republic Services, has announced an industry wide desert clean-up event Saturday, March 3rd in Jean, Nevada beginning at 10:00AM. The goal of the event is to unite the off-road community and clean up waste dumped illegally in the Jean area as well as promote sustainable habits and responsible public land use to improve Southern Nevada’s pristine desert landscape. The Mint 400 Desert Clean-Up event is presented by Republic Services, held in cooperation with the Southern Nevada BLM office and will feature media coverage and promotional support from Race-Dezert.com, UTVUnderground.com and a host of local Las Vegas news outlets. The event is FREE to the public.

What: The 2018 Mint 400 Republic Services Desert Clean-Up
Who: Volunteers from the Off-Road Community and Local Las Vegas Residents
When: Saturday, March 3rd 2018
Time: 10:00am-2:00pm
Where: Jean, Nevada

We are asking participants to pre-register to account for supplies:

#mint400desertcleanup #republicservices #mint400

mint-400-dash-for-trash-desert-cleanup-35.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction
We (off-roaders) are responsible for taking care of our environment. We cannot hope that some government agency or third party is going to magically appear and do it for us. Our goal is to stimulate a national, a global desert clean up day. We must take action. I personally can’t stand it when I am in some remote area and see trash, and I know that all my off-road family feel the same. The idea of responsible land use is not new, however it is time for us all to take a little responsibility if we want to ensure the stunning beauty of our open lands stays intact for future generations to come. There would be no greater crime than wasting our greatest natural resource, without nature humanity is lost.

Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children.

—Ancient Indian Proverb

J Prich

Reaction
Jeremy is awesome, he did great. Excited to get to be a part of it!

Chas Moore

Reaction
Weve done the last two Mint 400 desert cleanups and look forward to another successful event with an even larger turnout than last time. Its so important we show that we can use this land responsibly, even if we arent the main causes of the mess out there.

Moore Racing Technology / MRT Motorsports is proud to sponsor this event and will be donating up some more sweet raffle prizes for those in attendance.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Agreed! Glad you are involved as well. I need help getting the local gun stores and local businesses involved.
Have you talked to David Gilbert? He is a an off road racer (6100 class) in Vegas that owns Spartan Arms here in Vegas - He is Ladd Gilbert's brother (1500 class)