THE 2nd OFFROAD FESTIVAL

FiberwerX

Reaction
This is going to be a great event.. We are glad we can be a part of it! Make sure you come and see us.

Tipracer

Reaction
I asked about this last week it has an RDC logo on it and I was wondering why...klause, are you helping to sponsor/promote this??? Who from SD is interested in going...

Tipracer

Reaction
BTW I have seen an interesting trend in mex lately...NO coolers allowed in. They were checking coolers at the last code race going into contingency and even on this flyer it is posted no coolers....whats the lowdown, beer sale dropping off lately or is it a form of crowd control??

baja619

Reaction
Who cares! The Beer for sale is ice cold and cheap. Just bring a small soft cooler if you want to go mobile.

Reaction
Yes it is on the 24th and about the coolers the race track has control; they will be selling beer and will have food stans; there will be a stage for some rock bands all day.

Reaction
I will be taking my class 11 donw there; if any body wants to take there race car let me know
i live in chula vista

PacoPacman

Reaction
HEY EVERYONE

Here is some more info on this event.

It is the "2nd Tijuana Off Road Festival" and it will be on Saturday 24th starting at 10:00AM until 10:00PM.

We have about 100 plus vehicles already confirmed attendance, amongst which we have Roger Norman, Jason McNeil, Francisco "Zorro" Cervantes, just to mentione a few.

It is on behalf of the Tijuana Fire Department
Parking is $1.00 Dollar and entrance is $5.00

Inside beer will sell for $2.00

And crowd control is the main reason for not allowing entrece of coolers or ice chests

Outdoor stage with live music, prizes and give aways by our sponsors, great family atmosphere.

Everyone is welcome

PacoPacman

Reaction
We also made these preliminary designs which we are using as wallpaper on our screens

Anaconda Racing

Reaction
good job paco and edgar , keep the good work to make this event top notch.:)

PacoPacman

Reaction
good job paco and edgar , keep the good work to make this event top notch.:)
Thanks for the encouregement.
We are really making a big effort to make this a 1st class event.

I also forgot to mentione that MONSTER ENERGY, as our sponsor, is setting up a VIP area where only Race Divers will be allowed, beer, tequila, and Tecate Señoritas.:D

We are still taking calls and e-mails from drivers and teams that want to participate, so if anyone is up for it, send us an e-mail.

PacoPacman

Reaction
Ok everyone, we are on the countdown to lauch this great event

We still have some locations, for this great Festival which will have a Car Show (mainly off road race cars, trucks, quads, bikes, etc) Manufacturer booths, live music, nice family atmosphere, VIP lounge.

It be a mistake to miss it.

In a few minutes I'll upload some pics from last year just to show you whats it all about.

PacoPacman

Reaction
Ok here are some pics from last year

NEW COMFORTABLE WAY TO GET AROUND AT THE FESTIVAL

ANDY SOLORZANO ALSO VISITED THE EVENT

ROCKCLIMBERS MAKING THEIR APPEARENCE

PacoPacman

Reaction
AND FINALLY THE ORGANIZER ME ON THE LEFT AND EDGAR ON THE RIGHT

HOPE WE CAN SEE A LOT OF YOU OVER AT CALIENTE FOR THE 2ND EDITION
IT WILL BE GREAT

TOMORROW MONDAY AT 1:00PM WE WILL HAVE THE PRESS RELEASE AT CALIENTE
TV, RADIO AND NEWSPAPERS.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Yes, We'll be there. Should make for a nice day in TJ.