The #99 pro 2

Robby Woods

Is getting wired as we speak by Mark Goodhouse of HP Wiring!And has a new peterson drysump system!No more mad max smoke tricks!I'm really excited I feel like we'll have a solid truck bumper to bumper those two systems desperately needed improvement!We're going to be a threat at Elsinore!I'll see you guys there come by and say hi! Robby

baja619

Outstanding! I herd you had some news about a two truck program and was hoping for a Woods 2/4. You build this one too?

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Can't wait to see it!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
what..... no dailey performance dry sump?.... :( .... haha jk just giving you a hard time

you and your team seem to really be working hard out there... keep up the good work dude !!

oh btw.... how much surfing can be done in Pahrump??.... because if i didnt know any better i would have thought you lived in Malibu :D

dansparts

how much surfing can be done in Pahrump??.... because if i didnt know any better i would have thought you lived in Malibu :D
Pahrump will be beach front property when Calif falls into the ocean after the "Big One";):rolleyes:

PAB

40's rock!
what..... no dailey performance dry sump?.... :( .... haha jk just giving you a hard time

you and your team seem to really be working hard out there... keep up the good work dude !!

oh btw.... how much surfing can be done in Pahrump??.... because if i didnt know any better i would have thought you lived in Malibu :D

F ing classic Adam....Robbie do work bud we're all backing you.

I have the Daily pumps, muey bueno

ACEwrench

Cool, Robbie...I bet the pops has a grin ear to ear when he sees how well your doing. Shaun and I are gunna make it out to a race yet....

Bridges

Senior Replay
dues paid

It's only a matter of time my friend....
the tick has been tockin' for long enough!

flatblack

good luck out there. btw the truck looks good with the new graphics...