partybarge_pilot

RDC Crypto
The New Bronco design was led by Paul Wraith with over 20 years. of automotive design experience. he was responsible for Mach E, Ford Transit, Hyundai, Ford Explorer.

Hard to say that he is just some college kid.

Not a stylistic masterpiece in the bunch. They should have copied some good aftermarket glass like they did for the original Raptor. Saves time/money, actually looks good.......

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
dood was just trying to get a ticket signed off , no more kiddie pool( i got one for my baja bug, rear tires exposed, no mudd flaps, sooo, i duct taped on the rubber floor mats& Bamm! signed the fk off😙

Advertising supports this site

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
So a massive world company like Ford can't get a production vehicle out? Sounds like a new little niche market SxS company everyone keeps bagging on.

2 door Broncos look pretty cool...4 doors are butt ugly IMO.
Got real fenders?

I love my Ranger...

lol shows how different peeps are. I love the 4 door but would never consider the 2 door. I do have a 2 door raptor f150 though. I’m glad they make them both. I’d rather have my f150 Raptor. I know how tough it is, hopefully ford got the Bronco right. I am taking my Raptor in to get the front diff and oil pan leak fixed for the 3rd time though. 🤦‍♂️
quality job 1……..

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
lol shows how different peeps are. I love the 4 door but would never consider the 2 door. I do have a 2 door raptor f150 though. I’m glad they make them both. I’d rather have my f150 Raptor. I know how tough it is, hopefully ford got the Bronco right. I am taking my Raptor in to get the front diff and oil pan leak fixed for the 3rd time though. 🤦‍♂️
quality job 1……..
I like the OG Raptors...x-cab short bed v8...other than that...not interested...thought about buying one before I bought the Ranger.
Wazzup with the leaks? Got silicon?

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
I like the OG Raptors...x-cab short bed v8...other than that...not interested...thought about buying one before I bought the Ranger.
Wazzup with the leaks? Got silicon?

I have a 17. Ford put a plastic oil pan and timing chain cover on them. Lotsa problems. They finally replaced all that stuff with the metal ones that they switched to mid 18. They serviced the front diff and now it leaks. I’m really impressed. It’s still under warranty so I’ll grab the Toyota stuff once the warranty runs out unless I extend it with one of the really nice people that keep calling me about that.

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
Stopped by the Ford dealership and saw these on the floor... a 2022 Bronco for $69,000 or an early Bronco for $120,000.

Not sure what year but it is a frame off restoration with a new crate 302, lots of goodies all over it too!
20220216_124737.jpg
20220216_124730.jpg
20220216_124617.jpg