The anthill

dezertboy69

hey everyone.. i was wondering if anyone could tell me the quickest way to access the anthill in barstow for spectating. i want to go there to get some good pics and video during the next race in barstow but i dont know how to get there. thanks in advance!!

ace_photo

GET SOME
If you go there, don't forget to pick up your trash.. Last time I went idiots were throwin trash everywhere, which I picked up what I could- put in my backpack (with my camera gear)and rode out on my bike.

Don't kill the spot!

dezertboy69

oh fer sure. i always pack more out than i pack in. i cant stand people leaving trash out there either!!! that is one of my biggest pet peeves!! this is my backyard pretty much and when people trhow thier trash out there i take it personally!!! no sweat... i most definitely wont kill the spot! thanks for all the input guys. btw... only course B runs this section of track??

#75race

I guess I have to say thanks too, for I've always wondered where the ant hill is. Even though I've lived in barstow all my life. Not to mention, gone to countless races. Nobody has to worry about me killing the spot, since I keep my trash OFF the ground. I remember back when I used to help pit for my uncle, when after a race, we thoroughly went through our pit as well as other neighboring pits for leftover trash, if case it didn't happen to be properly disposed of. Keeping our OHV areas clean means we have a little bit more of a chance of keeping the areas themselves.;) Thanks again for pointing out the spot, guys.

Fourstroker

oh fer sure. i always pack more out than i pack in. i cant stand people leaving trash out there either!!! that is one of my biggest pet peeves!! this is my backyard pretty much and when people trhow thier trash out there i take it personally!!! no sweat... i most definitely wont kill the spot! thanks for all the input guys. btw... only course B runs this section of track??
I guess I have to say thanks too, for I've always wondered where the ant hill is. Even though I've lived in barstow all my life. Not to mention, gone to countless races. Nobody has to worry about me killing the spot, since I keep my trash OFF the ground. I remember back when I used to help pit for my uncle, when after a race, we thoroughly went through our pit as well as other neighboring pits for leftover trash, if case it didn't happen to be properly disposed of. Keeping our OHV areas clean means we have a little bit more of a chance of keeping the areas themselves.;)
Good stuff guys. Now that we know you guys are not the culprit for the trash in Barstow you guys can help us try and find the people who keep dumping fridges, mattresses, etc up in the College Hills. That one over the hill on the right will get you every time.

I know the rest of you guys who have raced Barstow know the one I'm talking about.

#75race

Good stuff guys. Now that we know you guys are not the culprit for the trash in Barstow you guys can help us try and find the people who keep dumping fridges, mattresses, etc up in the College Hills. That one over the hill on the right will get you every time.

I know the rest of you guys who have raced Barstow know the one I'm talking about.
Haha, no problem. I'll try to keep an eye out if I ever see anything. It really saddens me to know that people are dumping their trash in the very areas that people like us are fighting to keep.:(

#75race

This would be the ant hill, or rather, a video of it, lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEUnICW9Dg"]YouTube - MORE 250 Night Race Anthill[/ame]