• Forum membership has its advantages....

The Best Cordless Impact?

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Ok lets hear whats worked for you guys out there in the remote pits! \m/ I see many different types out there but not sure which has been a solid choice. Thanks!

OFFRD-JNKIE

Snap-on

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Ok well that solves that issue. Now with all the people on here who has a connection or knows a Snap-On man that will extend a cash deal? Wishful thinking here.

racer56

Ok well that solves that issue. Now with all the people on here who has a connection or knows a Snap-On man that will extend a cash deal? Wishful thinking here.
Yeah, it's called Ebay.

OFFRD-JNKIE

I'll make some calls...see what I can do.

OFFRD-JNKIE

After I get back from baja leaving tomorrow will be home the 23rd.

Dirtracer 619

well I checked the snap on website 659 for an 18v impact

and there are three to pick from quick change, one with a P couldnt see any difference so

does anyone know the best model number to buy at this price dont want to make a mistake

oh and if there are any Sanp on Dealers in the San Diego area and want to give a struggling racer a great deal PM Me

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

well I checked the snap on website 659 for an 18v impact

and there are three to pick from quick change, one with a P couldnt see any difference so

does anyone know the best model number to buy at this price dont want to make a mistake

oh and if there are any Sanp on Dealers in the San Diego area and want to give a struggling racer a great deal PM Me
I seen that "P" too! Don't know the difference either? Anyone?

burninfuel

I'm using the Lowe's edition of Royobi and with a litheium battery it is good, $99 plus your battery from you home tools.
Disassemble a ford ranger into loose pieces on one battery and change wheels dozens of times. 220ft.lb. Don't use summits unit it's only one battery and doesn't work when you need it

CRAIG_HALL

Sometimes there's a different anvil option. P might be "pinned" vs the normal friction ring.
Any snap on guy should give you a cash deal.

43mod

the snap on sure looks like a Milwakee. I have a snap on it will get a 5/8 lug nut to the point of way too _________ tight.

DBMETALWORX

the snap on sure looks like a Milwakee. I have a snap on it will get a 5/8 lug nut to the point of way too _________ tight.
I have both.. There's no comparison, the Snap-On is very superior..

Dirtracer 619

while at Lowes the sals man there had a cobalt 300 ft lbs of torque about
$300 with 2 batteries and a no questions asked 5 yr return policy hard to beat that

anyone try them yet

az_amsoil

My 18V Snap-On broke both pinion nuts free on my 3/4 ton diffs...my air impact (crappy Husky) couldn't break the front.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!

the new 18v impacts are much lighter than the two big 28V as well as more tork with better battery life. have never had an issue