The Big House - 45th year info

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
Friday morning during all of the pit contest and the Parade, in the court house lawn, the Crandon School will be grilling and selling burgers and hot dogs to raise money for PBIS. PLEASE stop by and have lunch.

Advertising supports this site

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Friday morning during all of the pit contest and the Parade, in the court house lawn, the Crandon School will be grilling and selling burgers and hot dogs to raise money for PBIS. PLEASE stop by and have lunch.

Will do that way we can meet . Btw don't remember if I told ya but my name is MJ .

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
I've watched this vid a dozen times already and LOVE IT !!!!
Wish Robby Gordon was bringing the SSTs this yr too though .

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
I'm just a fan but will you guys have scanners we can rent ? Would be so cool to be able to hear the teams communications .

rugged1

RDC Crypto
I'm just a fan but will you guys have scanners we can rent ? Would be so cool to be able to hear the teams communications .
Hey man, unfortunately we don't rent out scanners, but I just put up a web demo unit for you in our clearance section with a nice 25% discount. So if you can part with $75 you can have this one permanently! Sorry about not being able to rent them though.

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
All packed and ready to go . Leaving 1st thing in the morning . Wonder if I'll get any sleep lol . Doesn't matter got plenty of SPEED Energy to keep me going lol . See ya all when I get there .

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Headin out now should be in Rhinelander in 9 hrs . DO NOT STAY AT RODEWAY INN IN FLINT MI !!! Rooms were clean and all but beds have the comfort of a coffin . It was cheap at $47.00 but you get what you pay for lol .