The Bikes Will Return to The Mint 400 in 2019

_

Reaction
Great, I hope they give the bikes and quads their own day to race (separate from 4-wheels) and reintroduce the Landrush Start....

pgarfinkle

Reaction
Can I send in my entry now?

AZ7000'

Reaction
You could but the way it works with the cars these days is you wait until it’s full then bitch that you can’t race! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Baja Dad

Reaction
I guess I will have too Race a bike with my boys on the1st day then race a RZR in the after noon
then on Day 2 jump in the TT .......................... sounds like a GRAT TIME !!!!

BITD_1021

Reaction
As with my response to tooltime, Go ahead and call my cell phone at 517.643.1179.

Kilian Hamlin

Kilian,
The person that needs a call from you is the guy that got hosed on the parking pass in his open thread post to you. No one responded to his atempts to contact your organization. He got frustrated and went public. Why is it his responsibility to call you? You call him. It's a business, find a way to make him happy. One happy customer is better than one unhappy customer. If you don't take care of him, the publicity will be 10x worse than if you did.
Your phone number, I could care less about talking to you on the phone. I wasn't there. I definitely wouldn't race in your event and won't attend it in the future if you don't take care of this one spectator to make it right. Plus I'll share my thoughts with others that race. I've been racing BITD for 20 years. Never your race in the past few years.
Good luck and do the right thing. Find the guy instead of throwing your number around like you're some big shot. There's thousands of guys like you out there. Make a difference, do the right thing.
Please don't respond back to me.

J Prich

Reaction
Kilian,
The person that needs a call from you is the guy that got hosed on the parking pass in his open thread post to you. No one responded to his atempts to contact your organization. He got frustrated and went public. Why is it his responsibility to call you? You call him. It's a business, find a way to make him happy. One happy customer is better than one unhappy customer. If you don't take care of him, the publicity will be 10x worse than if you did.
Your phone number, I could care less about talking to you on the phone. I wasn't there. I definitely wouldn't race in your event and won't attend it in the future if you don't take care of this one spectator to make it right. Plus I'll share my thoughts with others that race. I've been racing BITD for 20 years. Never your race in the past few years.
Good luck and do the right thing. Find the guy instead of throwing your number around like you're some big shot. There's thousands of guys like you out there. Make a difference, do the right thing.
LOL so salty.

Jeff Furrier

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Website
www.upr.com
Kilian,

I didn't see any phone numbers listed by the posters, not sure how Kilian offering his is an issue, he obviously cares. Whenever I have had an issues, the Martelis and crew have been very responsive. Its not as well oiled of a machine as everybody wants, but neither were the old races.

BlueCoyote

Reaction
Website
www.nwoffroad.net
Any additional info on if the UTV’s will run on day 1?
Ready to return to the desert this time in the BITD Rally class.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Jeff Furrier

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Website
www.upr.com
Will there be a Vintage class? It would be cool to see vintage bikes get blown up like the vintage desert cars have been.

2016-0water marked.jpg