The California 300 | Barstow, CA | October 12th-16th

Josh 8

RDC Crypto

Naugles tried to make a return about 6 years ago in the O.C. I know a guy that bought stock in the start up back then. Does any one know if they are around and make a go of it?

I loved them back in the day. The steak and egg burrito was boom šŸ’„.

Advertising supports this site

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
Most of the fast food places from SoCal are interlocked, Taco Bell, Bakers, Del Taco etc
Bakers is a family owned deal same with In-N-out not franchised

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Del Taco=Jack in the Box
There I said it..................
Everywhere but Barstow. The 3 Barstow locations are still all owned by the original family. The Del Taco franchise food is based off the menu from the original locations but is nowhere near as good. Sizes and portions are also different. At the 3 Barstow locations not only will you find the slice of fresh tomato unlike the diced tomatoes youā€™d usually get, you also get a bigger taco with about 4x the meat and cheese as a regular DT taco. I believe the meat is a different recipe too, to me it tastes much better and fresher.

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a strawberry shake. Handmade with fresh strawberries.

nickc313

RDC Crypto
I actually liked the havasu course. It was rough especially towards that 3rd and 4th lap but it was a cool mix of riding. With that being said I might have to go to the cali300 just to get a t-shirt and some DT cause Im diggin both

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I like the new races normally the first few like the mint when it first returned was the best. Hopefully this one will be the same. I'll be good with no long tech lines in Vegas and driving back and forth between race site and tech sign up. Everything in one spot and make it about the race and the racers would be nice!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
friday night tech& contingency at outlet center, sidewinder rd, wouldnt miss that get togetheršŸ’„

9rocky

RDC Crypto

Attachments

• 2021-10-28.jpg
    2021-10-28.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 0

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
It says barstow but it may have been

In 1984 the June "Baja International" race was moved to Barstow because Sal ran into a dead end negotiating with the Mexican ranchers and government. They used the Barstow Classic race course that they had for their December race. I got this info from a 1984 Dusty Times.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
RDC Crypto
In 1984 the June "Baja International" race was moved to Barstow because Sal ran into a dead end negotiating with the Mexican ranchers and government. They used the Barstow Classic race course that they had for their December race. I got this info from a 1984 Dusty Times.
Yep!