The Colony

07FJRog

Reaction
I saw it. may watch another one, to see how it goes.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I caught the show last night on the replay at 1 am. Woulda missed it if ya had not started this thread Kartman. Thx.

I like it. Interesting stuff. I am glad it is not like survivor with voting people off etc. As a group I think these guys can pull this off but I sadistically look forward to the "Intruders" making chaos!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Just watched it. Looks like it'll be interesting. I can't believe that they were collecting the first rain run-off from the roof. That stuff is always nasty. But when you're in a "survival" situation like this, you got to take what you can get. I was surprised more wasn't getting done actually.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I like the one guy Mike. He looks like he will either get things done by any means or snap and murder another camper with a pipewrench.
Yeah he looks like a "Get it done or get out" type of guy and also very protective.

THey showed some clips from later in the season at the end and they get a bike or some kind of motorized transport.
They also should some solar panels they they got ahold of and hooked up.

It's quite obvious everything was planted in that factory, batteries, water tank, inverter etc., but it'll be interesting to see what they find and how they use it. Kind of like Junkyard Wars.

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
BTW the new guy who did time was an idiot for admitting that to the group.

Mike the go getter could turn into the General of the 8 from the Postman.

Law One:
You will obey orders without question.
I told you to sit.

Law Two:

Punishment shall be swift.

Law Three:

Mercy. . .

. . .is for the weak.

Four:

Terror. . .

. . .will defeat reason.

Five: