The DA - Loud & Proud at the KC HiLiTES Midnight Special!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Representing out of the Yokohama Semi:

#1 - PAB
#78 - Danny Ashcraft
#113 - Josh Daniels
#1299 Bean!
#1666 Adam Ashcraft

I know where I'll be race night :D

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Hmmm, I guess us little sportsman buggy dork DA don't count?;)

#1527 Trey Piersall/Brian Piersall

Last race I get to do with my son before he goes off to collage.

And we will be under a KC HiLiTES Popup.

Last edited:

deano

McDeano
Reaction
don't forget about the green-horn pat dailey getting some DA love hanging out w/ the boys --- he's a DA in the making -- and also making re-appearances after their dailey of love show debut's --- the world record "rhino-jumper" japan's own glenn-g-son kamikazi and d-no the da-sniper rocking the lifted 5th wheel in da pits --- gonna be a stupid weekend -- come join us, don't be scared ?? :eek: :cool:

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
CRAP!!! Boy did I screw up! That's what I get for internet speeds of 0.10 mb :mad:... I took a guess from what I could remember was on the list... My apologies many times over, sirs :eek: :(

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
oooohhhh man...... with everyone in Ridgecrest....... I feel bad for the town already!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
CRAP!!! Boy did I screw up! That's what I get for internet speeds of 0.10 mb :mad:... I took a guess from what I could remember was on the list... My apologies many times over, sirs :eek: :(
A simple hug at the race will surfice. It's all good Jamie.:cool: We all love you.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Big hugs!!!

Jeese Pat, I was just trying to get a little hug from a well endowed fun lovin' American Woman and you throw a gay post in there. We may have to rethink your membership into the DA.:D:cool: