the DA with some new diggs .......

deano

McDeano
the winning-est offroad driver of the present time, in multiple classes (justin-bean-smith) has signed his life away for a killer lil San Clemente commercial warehouse space/office for his new business venture (Justin B. Smith Fab & Prep) ... and is also going to house the #16 TT and it's body-guard-BEAR, who was on a quick (3-week) EEERRRRRRR 3-year MIA mission in phx ;), w/ the geiser bros .... blue's stoked to be coming back home (the 6/7 truck will be joining in on the fun also) -- come by and say hey if you're in the SCC --- :cool:

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Hell yea Bean!!! and its about time Blue gets to come home. Cant wait to see the new pad!

racer56

Pictures or it does not exist.

Ya bean!!!!

nimrod

KOOK!
DIBS on first Pre Runner to get prepped at the new shop...........

Jamie Campbell and Blue are gonna be working out of Bean's shop too as the #16 TT is gonna be racing out of that shop as well as Heidi's 7 open..........

Now that's what I call a shop......Bean, Jamie and Blue all under one roof!

DA Rhino

Cone Nazi
DIBS on first Pre Runner to get prepped at the new shop...........

Jamie Campbell and Blue are gonna be working out of Bean's shop too as the #16 TT is gonna be racing out of that shop as well as Heidi's 7 open..........

Now that's what I call a shop......Bean, Jamie and Blue all under one roof!
Thanks for clarifying D-no's post!;) I'm sure some of the RDC regulars didn't have the decoders!:rolleyes:

the winning-est offroad driver of the present time, in multiple classes (justin-bean-smith) has signed his life away for a killer lil San Clemente commercial warehouse space/office for his new business venture (Justin B. Smith Fab & Prep) ... and is also going to house the #16 TT and it's body-guard-BEAR, who was on a quick (3-week) EEERRRRRRR 3-year MIA mission in phx ;), w/ the geiser bros .... blue's stoked to be coming back home (the 6/7 truck will be joining in on the fun also) -- come by and say hey if you're in the SCC --- :cool:

DAR:cool:

nimrod

KOOK!
I think Pab is allowed in as he's paying half the rent and belive me the next time Bean needs someone to run to Major or Fox while he's trying to prep a bunch of cars for a race that's 3 days away I'll be allowed in. At least long enough to deliver an engine or some shocks.........

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
It's about time...

:rolleyes:

rickf

Bean,

If you need new lighting for the shop I sometimes have stuff left over from projects.
It's sort of hit and miss, but let me know.
(If you need help putting it in, I'm busy that day.)

deano

McDeano
Bean,

If you need new lighting for the shop I sometimes have stuff left over from projects.
It's sort of hit and miss, but let me know.
(If you need help putting it in, I'm busy that day.)
funny you mentioned this about the lighting, i just was down at beans shop and we were talking about getting some better lighting (overhead) ... maybe get w/ bean and set it up (or me) ..... and just saw a rare "GAB" sighting, (camerons lil brother Grant) doing some electrical down there ... :eek: :cool: (and the pictures of blues traveling swap meet are classic, thanks diddy)

rickf

funny you mentioned this about the lighting, i just was down at beans shop and we were talking about getting some better lighting (overhead) ... maybe get w/ bean and set it up (or me) ..... and just saw a rare "GAB" sighting, (camerons lil brother Grant) doing some electrical down there ... :eek: :cool: (and the pictures of blues traveling swap meet are classic, thanks diddy)
done.