The dash 2008

SEugenio1627

Reaction
With so many lines to the Train Trestle (not Tressel, Tressle or Trussel) the course needs to be either very specific or "any line" to it. It would suck to get the Hole Shot and be beat to the Trestle by someone not on the course.
Hey what ever line my car takes just follow it and youll come out in 2nd. Theres nothing wrong with second

MEYERS1631

Reaction
The course does a that right turn before the trestle and goes behind the main pit row ( that will be a good corner to watch)

Deenracing

Reaction
So if you guys had to guess when the entire corse would be marked on Saturday, what time do you think that would be? Sucks cause the only day I can pre run is Sat.

Racbaja

Reaction
Don't worry Eric I will make some special notes for you. Just follow my directions and not the arrows and you should be OK LOL.
Give me a call if you want to pit with us, I am going out Monday morning to set up camp.

Ron Plunkett

C Robinson

Reaction
im takin my 180 G cat out ther to make my line to the trestle soo watch me for the good line

Deenracing

Reaction
Don't worry Eric I will make some special notes for you. Just follow my directions and not the arrows and you should be OK LOL.
Give me a call if you want to pit with us, I am going out Monday morning to set up camp.

Ron Plunkett

Funny, funny!

Fourstroker

Reaction
Heading down 0:dark thirty from the OC to watch the 5/16's and help Reynolds in 1450. Always like spectating down there

Deenracing

Reaction
So I stayed home and changed my plans to pre-run tomoorow what are the chances that it completly marked?

localracer

Reaction
Does anyone have a course map?

JCA

Reaction
So I stayed home and changed my plans to pre-run tomoorow what are the chances that it completly marked?

I am down here now and I did not talk with MDR today but someone else said the course is only about half marked so far. As I said this is second hand info but was the word I got. I hope to go around on Sunday but it probably wont be untill the afternoon. I need some things from my trailer before I can prerun and my trailer wont be here till then.

Pretty chilly out side but really quite. I thought more people would be here already.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
I am down here now and I did not talk with MDR today but someone else said the course is only about half marked so far. As I said this is second hand info but was the word I got. I hope to go around on Sunday but it probably wont be untill the afternoon. I need some things from my trailer before I can prerun and my trailer wont be here till then.

Pretty chilly out side but really quite. I thought more people would be here already.

Save us a spot!!!!!!

1BAJA03

Reaction
4.6 2008/12/27 21:17:07 32.537N 115.524W 23.1 14 km ( 9 mi) SSW of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.. Bring your earthquake gear also. Mexico is rockin and rolling again.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Heading down to watch but i've never been to plaster city! I live near L.A. can someone give me some basic directions to the race site pit row area so we can set up our pit camp? A map would be cool, any help it great thanks! Sorry my 5/1600 isn't ready this race would have been awsome!
Shake-N-Bake!

Attachments

• BAJA1000 2007 021.JPG
    BAJA1000 2007 021.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 117

JCA

Reaction
Heading down to watch but i've never been to plaster city! I live near L.A. can someone give me some basic directions to the race site pit row area so we can set up our pit camp? A map would be cool, any help it great thanks! Sorry my 5/1600 isn't ready this race would have been awsome!
Shake-N-Bake!

5 south to 8 east. Come down the grade overlooking the desert and take the Octillo exit ( second exit when you are at the bottom of the grade). Turn left and go under the freway. Take first right onto Evan Hewes Hwy (dont turn onto the exit ramp :) ) keep going till you see the big power lines cross the road. turn left into the desert and park with all of the other MH, Trailers and tents.

NIKAL

Reaction
I recieved an e-mail from Patricia at MDR late last night. Here is what she had to say;

Weather caused some damage. We need more people to help out there!!!!

If you know anyone with extra people please have them contact me.

Weather was great today.

We marked twenty miles today. We put in over 500 stakes with signs,

We will be back out again tomorrow.

MDR's Phone# if you would like to help them mark the course or help during the race 626-442-9320 or info@mdrracing.com