The Datsun

PreKota

Reaction

jrtorres

Reaction
ohh man i really like this build and i have an almost identical datsun sitting in the driveway all stock ...........giving me ideas....

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
looks great, i'd love to do something along those lines for next years event...

fordnut

Reaction
Way cool, keep the pics coming!

PreKota

Reaction
thanks..there will be no more photos until test/photoshoot day :D

PreKota

Reaction
k I lied..one more

last shot till test/photoshoot day..showing of the new design painted by the hood ornament herself, Angela..of course I helped :D..she freehanded all the text, Fantellis logo and checkered pattern..its not A+ quality but it looks good and Rodds happy with it..
we had a shoot with some hotrods earlier today, decided to take a few shots with the Trophy Datsun before our cars showed up..

TheWebWheeler

Reaction
I thought this weekend was suppose to be the test time?

Is Rodd going with a old school susspension or with the modern up-dated style?

PreKota

Reaction
Since the race is no longer this month, and postponed till April, the photoshoot and test date will be extended to another week I believe..Unless Rodd ends up wanting to head out as planned for the hell of it to test and shoot..

As well if your the same type of guy like Cam (TheWebWheeler) is and dont like to see girls with clothes on and still look hot Id suggest this photoshoot is nothing you would want to see..Obviously as well he doesnt understand the pinup look and the fact shes dressed for a different shoot, not the Datsun..
Also CAM, I will send you another shot of the Ranger you want and make my watermark much smaller..

And for those who like to keep it classy stay tuned! :D..

PreKota

Reaction
no big updates on the Datsun yet..but motor and transmission are in I believe..just needs a few more things to fire her up and get her running..

TheWebWheeler

Reaction
I'm thinking of heading down to Plaster City for the new years dash, Does Rodd plan to take it out there.

I bet if I call him he'll push it... :D
Then again being he never answers his phones these days who knows.. :rolleyes:

worksauto

Reaction
A little off topic I know, But here are a couple of shots of one that races in Western Australia.