The Fading Trail of Baja Legands

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468337130.577898.jpg

August 22-25 I'm hosting a 4 day 3 nite guided trip to Baja. This includes all meals and hotels. Jeeps,Raptors,pre runners,4 seat buggies included on this trip. We stay at Melling ranch,Beach and Wine country. Are you ready for Adventure? Message me and I will send you all the info. Thanks Curt Leduc
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468337609.410409.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
- The participants provide their own vehicles ?
- Roughly what parts of Baja do you have in mind?

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
Yes Kluas they use there own vehicle. We cross at Tecate and depending on the weather we head over to San Felipe or along the Ensanada coast south.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
if I think I'm a "LEGAND" can I go???

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
Yes Pete you can attend and share your stories about Baja like the time we all left Mikes Rancho in the morning and you kept stopping to empty your belly and we beat you to Valley T
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468364232.409688.jpg

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468364314.076586.jpg

When I got into this sport I never had and exit strategy. These trips are my way to stay involved with the people and sport we all love. Baja is all about Chasing Dreams and Sunsets! Curt Leduc
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468364548.893129.jpg

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Dyanne and I are in with our Raptor, really looking forward to it! August is a great time to run down the Pacific side. And can't wait to revisit some of the old course routes we used to run in the 90's. Viva Baja and Viva Curt LeDuc!

mig29

Reaction
You need to get on Facebook, setup a FB Group towards your "Chasing Dreams, Trophies, and Sunsets". You get a following going, so you can get a Brand Name thing going. The ONLY way you fight Extremist Environmentalists (who label Offroaders as "evil"), is with Positive Action.

Your thing is pretty darn COOL. Best thing I've heard in a LONG time.

Hate to say it, but Offroad Racing & Rockcrawling has an "image" problem with the American Public. Traced to DISORGANIZATION, there is no Organizational & Business Model (ala Sierra Club) for

1) PR/Communications
educate American Public on offroad agenda (enjoying Nature, etc)

2) Legal Counsel
hate to say it, America is a litigious country which has this necessary evil

3) recruiting members
letter campaign with COOL bumper stickers. Plus, COOL merchandising (baseball caps, t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc)​

Heck, NASCAR does the above..LOOk where it got them! 2nd most popular Sport on Television (behind Football #1)

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Curt,
What does the tour consist of ? Where do you visit? What does it include? What does it cost?
Give us the details.