the fire around Mikes Sky Ranch

swu chase1

Anyone know anything about the fire, is still standing i hope we did not loose at Baja landmark.

The ranch is still standing... understandi t may have started at Mike's, possibly the generator and quickly moved up into the surrounding hills. Just viewed video taken of the fire as viewed from the ranch, the wind definitely blew it away from them.

JohnnyAirtime

The ranch is still standing... understandi t may have started at Mike's, possibly the generator and quickly moved up into the surrounding hills. Just viewed video taken of the fire as viewed from the ranch, the wind definitely blew it away from them.
Interesting how the stories unfold...

A few friends staying at the Ranch Thursday night, ended up leaving at about 1AM... headed back to Ensenada. The fire was getting closer and closer TO THE RANCH (not from the ranch), so they high-tailed it out of there. Said it looked crazy once they turned on their lighting to see what looked like snow or rain in the clouds (ash and smoke). Pretty eerie feeling.

The fire did NOT start at Mike's

Bioracer

Was up there on Race Day at about 7:00 pm. Still elements burning on a ridge over to the South but no damage to the Buildings. In fact to the opportunity to introduce my self to the comode, beets a bush up your but.

Bro_Gill

Who is trying to control it? Most of that stuff isn't even wondered about if it doesn't threaten a town. Last time I heard, the Diablos wer actually in the U.S. fighting fire in New Mexico.

They had firefighters and a helicopter working the fire with a bambi bucket on Friday, they should have a good handle on it by now.