The General Update Pics!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ok I have been working on getting The General ready for the Rally Cross and then the Jump Championships. Today I finished up the back part of the cage and mounted the shocks :)

Yup Those are my 14" Bilsteins :)

Stay Tuned, gotta finish the front part of the cage then box the arms and mount the airbumps!

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
That thing is gettin there. Are you making strut tower braces and al that? That thing should rock...hows the motor?

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yes there will be a brace so the strut towers mounts do not bend in. The motor runs great, its not the Turbo one but it still goes pretty damn good. Had it upto 120MPH the other day.

It will be on display at the Malibu Dan show May 11th in the prerunners.com area!

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Austin She's looking good, but do you ever wonder if you have to much time on your hands I thought this car was suppost to just get you around till you got the yota fixed at this rate the rx7 is going to work better than your yota... :)

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Now you can sell it as a rally car and make some money on it.

Kris

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea it was suppost to be just a daily driver but its just to much fun lol. And you are probley right about it working better than the piece!

Hopefully it will still be drivable after the jump cause the piece is still going to be in pieces. If the rx7 dies I am gona have to get another Daily Driver :)

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Fish, just a little advice for when you go to jump that thing. Where a kidney belt, a back brace, helmet, and any other type of protection you need to (health insurance). I have had a compression fracture of my vertabre and back surgery before. Neither one of them is fun.

The thing looks great though! Have fun.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yep I got a Helmet, Horse Collar (neck brace) Kidney belt and will be sitting on about 6" of foam on top of the seat. Also all the roll cage parts near me will have padding on them. I cant think of anything else?

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Today I ripped out the carpet and put the cage bars going along the floor in and also made the side bars for the cage. I will make it like an X once I get the top part in and the the front supports.

Its going to be on display at the Malibu Dan thing next weekend so be sure to stop by and say hi!

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

Tyson

Reaction
Looks sick dood.

Oh!!! and CK may actually have competition for ya yet. . .He may* be purchasing a car that is already rally style with a cage and all.

Look at me, I can fly

MY WEB SITE</font color=red>

JCA

Reaction
I suggest that foam emergency deploy system that was in that Sylvester Stalone movie where he was a cop from the past thawed out in the future. hahahahahah

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

TDORSloppy

Reaction
Hey Austin,
I didn't know RX-7's came with a 35" Baja as a spare? Was that an option from the factory? Hehe

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Weld the doors shut!!

Kris