Will RG even be there this week?

Mumzy

RDC Crypto
Orange, CA now in Dutchess County New York
Dang... no love for Watkins Glen either?? lol

RG's second to last chance for a W?

What will be his last?
I don't know about others, but NASCAR was.....
I just can't justify sitting down and wasting four hours of what time I do have off to watch a bunch of guys go around in circles. My time is better spent with more logical shows like Nitro Circus or the Antiques Roadshow. By the way Enimen's new video is out today.:cool:

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
I'm outa town this weekend but the dvr is scheduled to catch the action!!! And RGs other chance for a W comes at Talledega...

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
What will be his last?
I don't know about others, but NASCAR was.....
I just can't justify sitting down and wasting four hours of what time I do have off to watch a bunch of guys go around in circles. My time is better spent with more logical shows like Nitro Circus or the Antiques Roadshow. By the way Enimen's new video is out today.:cool:

I like the way you think!

wait... Antiques Roadshow?? So you ARE going to watch NASCAR, or is that NOT a Mark Martin joke??

I'm outa town this weekend but the dvr is scheduled to catch the action!!! And RGs other chance for a W comes at Talledega...

Bingo!

Ryan_P

RDC Crypto
I'll watch, with lots of beer in the fridge. Total RGM meltdown to ensue this weekend. The walls they are a caving!

Big Guy

RDC Crypto
Yeah he will be there He was at road america testing last weekend instead of racing pocono he wants the win baddddd!!!!!!!!
Dang... no love for Watkins Glen either?? lol

RG's second to last chance for a W?

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
we are harvesting grapes sunday morning, gonna set the dvr to record it.

hopefully RG will have a good weekend there.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Yeah he will be there He was at road america testing last weekend instead of racing pocono he wants the win baddddd!!!!!!!!

Good to hear. I hope it works out. We all want to see him win one in his own cars just as bad.

07FJRog

RDC Crypto
go Robbie.

and don't pick on Mark Martin, prob one of the most respected drivers in Nascar.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
haha.. I'm just teasin. I love MM. Wish he could pull that first championship! I have liked him ever since a few years back, and interviewer asked him what was in his CD player. His response, Eminem, and Nelly!! Awesome.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
RDC Crypto
Well, RG way off the pace and the Biff still has some speed left over from last week. Looks like it's going to be a good race this weekend

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
wtf is really going on?

There is no way that RG has the same HP numbers as the top teams.

Mumzy

RDC Crypto
Orange, CA now in Dutchess County New York
I find it hard to believe that an un-sponsored 30 something place one car team would sand bag. The feeling in your gut is the same feeling that Robby fans have had for decades......I don't know what you call it??....but it ain't good.

It's looking like this weekend is going to be a dud for RGM

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Hmmm... I dunno.. 15th in quals isnt too bad. You know with his aggressive driving he will parlay that into a top 10, barring any crazy accidents or fuel mileage.

I still would like to see his dyno sheets next to everyone elses.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Robby said he did not run any qualifying runs in 1st practice and only made 1 attempt in 2nd practice. It did not show as he got blocked by #19 Sadler who was just finishing his mock q run and blocked Robby. Robby said it was not Sadlers fault is was just bad timing. So that is why he was not showing a good number on the board. Robby said he was more focused and making sure he can run 1 minute 13 sec laps all race.

Also he was not to upset about qualifying 15th. He said he probably could have pushed and been a bit higher on the board, but did not want to chance slipping up and being back in the 20's.

Robby also said there will be a few more races where the #7 will show up to race, but not run the while race due to sponsorship. He did assure the #7 will attempt to make all the races, just that some might be S&P. (Those you will not see RG drive.)

And Robby said he is working hard on preparing for next year and he has something in the works that should be good and allot of fun. But that he cant say or do anything until November as he is bound to some current contracts. Once those are over he can talk more about 2011.

IMO I wonder if part of RG's contracts are part of the BAM deal that went bad. Maybe it will look better in court if he does not have a replacement sponsor for the ones that BAM was suppose to have sponsored. RG is good with contracts and seems to have a good lawyer. In some other interviews RG has said we just need to get thew 2010 and we will be OK.

randy s

RDC Crypto
he'll blow through everyone til about the top 5 unless he runs the same strategy as he did at sonoma when he just rode around for the better part of the race. if he goes real early or not, he'll have to rely on his skills and decent fuel, tires, and pit stops to earn a top 5 or so. everyone knows he's as good as it gets but he's gonna need everything to go smoothly to win the thing. the odds are stacked against him as usual. c'mon rob. race smart for a change.

randy s

RDC Crypto
what odds do you guys give for the top guys? like it or not i have jj at 2to1, JPM and marcos at 2 to 1 . jeffy , tony stewart, harvick and kurt busch at 3 to 1 and robby at 4 to 1 with some others like edwards, mcmurray, and maybe hamlin and logano. longshot is mark martin. possible top 15 for junior. i know i left out some guys because i don't like the f--kers [i don't like the guys i picked much either]. no hired guns in top 10. does that sound about right?

Prerunin554

RDC Crypto
Good to see RG get some TV time. "Always a threat to win at a road course"