The Grocery Getter thread.

philofab

Powered by Optima
Reaction
Who on here actually drives their prerunner/street legal race truck on the street often. I'm talking to the store, work, to the races (rather than trailer it)?

I drive both of mine all the time even though they suck on the street just because I like them. Makes way more sense to drive my stock Ranger or my diesel but I never claimed to make good decisions.

Anyways, post a pic up.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Philo,

I drive mine to work every so often. I love driving it, especially when coming up to a red light, I'll get on the brakes a little harder than usual and the front end dives down hard and almost holds in the "stink bug" position, then hit the gas on the green light and the **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** end slouches down to the pavement.....people look with the "WTF" look as I laugh to myself. Gotta love coilovers....jahahahha. Oh yea, and it's for sale........kinda..... :D

Ryan B

Reaction
I do a few times a week.

side note: the front end doesn't have vast amounts of positive camber. I had just jacked up the front end, and set it back down. It takes about 10 feet of movement for it to settle... beam travel...

Attachments

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Drove it to the Wings Over Galispie last month and to the market occasionally to knock the cob webs off.

Attachments

philofab

Powered by Optima
Reaction
For some reason Mark, I think that truck is probably more comfortable than a stock truck.

MasterWerx

Reaction
I drive mine every day to work to the store where ever. It's way more fun than a stock truck that was the whole point of building one.

Attachments

tcm glx

Reaction
Drive it to work once a week, drive it to the store, gym, and errands all around town. A/C Blasting, stereo bumping... (even to get detailed!)

tcm glx

Reaction
Philo,

I drive mine to work every so often. I love driving it, especially when coming up to a red light, I'll get on the brakes a little harder than usual and the front end dives down hard and almost holds in the "stink bug" position, then hit the gas on the green light and the **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** end slouches down to the pavement.....people look with the "WTF" look as I laugh to myself. Gotta love coilovers....jahahahha. Oh yea, and it's for sale........kinda..... :D

I LOVE that ram... for sale??? WTF!!Rory, cuanto????

steveG

Reaction
All my "prerunners" have always been drivers. There is just something very satisfying about driving your junk somewhere, beating it up and driving it home. Admittedly, though, these days I do very little driving.

Attachments

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
jajaja, then things change right!! You can bring it to me, via the desert!!
Sorry Tony, NO TRADES........ JAhhahahaaha.

fabnahorse

Reaction
Here's mine, complete with the dinner napkin. It gets towing duty, chase, play, groceries, work, gets towed, gets broke, makes me broke, sits a lot while broke, gets fixed, gets somewhat fixed and breaks again because it really wasn't fixed, gets fixed right...then repeats. Makes my kids smile ("Let's go on the bumpy ride Dad!"). Makes my wife mad. Makes me mad. Love it. Hate it. Gotta have it. 11 years and counting. Drove it to work today.

Dezert Razer 77

Reaction
mine is kind a different from all other cars or truck, mine its an 83 Dodge Ram Charger 4x4 ex Navy truck with a 318 engine in it, only mod to it are some crome rims, tire, and some headman headers thats it. Hope you like it.

the picture is old still has the old rims.\m/

Attachments