The Hangover

450grl

Just saw it last night - and I would be willing to turn right back around and watch it again tonight!!! That's a "buyer" - it will go on my shelf next to Talladega Nights and Tropic Thunder! :) And it makes me want to go to Vegas again - lol!!!

trent06

Mush
I watched it last night and the theatre was packed! It will be bought the day it goes out! It is quite possibly the funniest movie I have ever seen.

I would say that it is similar to "The Breakfast Club" because I think anyone who has ever seen The Breakfast Club can see themselves as one of the characters from that movie. In the movie "The Hangover" I thought it was the same way as you can see yourself being one of the characters as well.

My comparisons have it on the DVD shelf next to OutCold....

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
I think I'm gonna go see it tomorrow.

And now that this thread has begun, I know to stay out of it until I see it. :)

fishd00d

What A Joke
The funniest movie I have seen in years and possibly EVER! This movie is EPIC! I will be seeing it again tomorrow and buying it the day it comes out. It will be a classic that lines are quotes from for years lol

michael_loomis

Wow.. cant wait to go see it.

I wanna see this, year one, and land of the lost... talk about a LONG day at the theater!! LOL

Shred918

This is a top notch comedy that become a classic like Blues Brothers or Caddy Shack..... what else can I say.

Last edited:

450grl

It's not stupid funny, like Farrel's movies (which I love, btw) - it's more "smart funny", if that's even a term! And def will be a classic!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
This is the FUNNIEST movie ever. So well written and not slap stick comedy, this is real comedy.

AND FYI to all who haven't seen it....MAKE SURE YOU STAY FOR THE PICTURES DURING THE CREDITS!!!!

JRod

fast-aid.org
"Fat Jesus" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Instant classic. I hope they don't ruin it with a sequel.
I heard there is a sequel coming..... Allegedly if they put all the material they wanted into the first one it would have been the length of a Kevin Costner movie....

Shred918

This is the FUNNIEST movie ever. So well written and not slap stick comedy, this is real comedy.

AND FYI to all who haven't seen it....MAKE SURE YOU STAY FOR THE PICTURES DURING THE CREDITS!!!!
Unless you have your buddies 15 year old daughter with you.... :eek:

fishd00d

What A Joke
Im going to see it AGAIN today lol

And yes the pictures in the credits are one of the best parts.

BGRANT

The little gay chinaman was the gynocologist (sp) in Knocked up. That guy was epic when he called him fat Jesus. This movie should be on the list of the awsome right below Chuck Norris.

"............I know he didn't, she doesn't like seman" that was some funny sheet!

kwood

I'm a believer
I went and saw it opening night and it is by far the funniest movie I have ever seen!