The Jug does the More TransAxle Challenge

Jerry

Reaction
We drove hard right from the start, wheelies were abundant.

Went big of the ant hill and bent the sector shaft, just remove and adjust the steering wheel and its all good.

New Jamar brakes were life changing for the Jug. Late Braking is so macho!

Finished the Race with all fiberglass.

Tires marks on parts of the chassis that have never had tire marks before.

Same set of BFG tires that started the race finished the race.

Nerfed no one but a couple bushes met their doom.

We finished first but we unintentionally broke some rules. Speeding in the pits. I will be more conscious of our speed in those areas from now on. Huge bummer.

The course had a lot of slower up down terrain that I think was better for the 1 cars.

2 races and two second places. I see a trend.....

Thanks More and all the volunteers! I absolutely love all the support and fist pumps as we go around the course!

We will try harder next time!

I think John got one of the best pics Of my truck ever!

Attachments

• IMG_1123.MOV
    8.4 MB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1125.MOV
    3.1 MB · Views: 201

Jerry

Reaction

C4

Reaction
I know it is childish to say "well they did it too" but hopefully you were not the only one penalised for speeding. It seemed like the only ones NOT speeding were vehicles that couldn't go that fast anyway.

Jerry

Reaction
I know it is childish to say "well they did it too" but hopefully you were not the only one penalised for speeding. It seemed like the only ones NOT speeding were vehicles that couldn't go that fast anyway.

I'm kinda ashamed. The punishment was just. It's my fault, I should be more aware.

Ratbiker

Reaction
Jerry hope you like this video. You guys were definately fun to watch at turn 15. Thats me on the left rooting for you to catch big air.

Attachments

• Juggernaut MORE race.mov
    2.8 MB · Views: 545

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
That truck is dialed in. So is the driver. If anyone pulls off a backflip it will be him.:p

Jerry

Reaction
Is your next upgrade a "wheelie bar"? When will we see a backflip at a desert race?

I hope not. I'm pretty sure the springs were bad. They were on another truck for a while after they were purchased at the swap meet.

At the end of the race the truck only had 4" shaft showing on the shocks. Should be plus 6". It was the worst ride ever.

Honestly I have only done wheelies about 4 or 5 times. That's 4/5 times too many.

The truck is very forgiving. It's a work in progress. 16.5" front travel.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I gotta hand it to you...that is some impressive (at least to me) driving to stay on the gas and drive through like that.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Saw you leaving Ridgecrest Friday afternoon.

Something happen to the truck?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Kyle D

Reaction
The juggernaut and its pilot definitely have a special bond to be that out of shape that many times and still be pinned. Man style!!

scottm

Reaction
Is that an underdrive? It's definitely not a stock gearset in a th400