the lucas oil race was awesome

Reaction
from the racing with the tight battle to the after race pit parties im wondering who had the best most fun pit parties of the weekend anyone have any thoughts i heard that coyne had a party as well as the rockstar pits you know the hart and hunington guys and the leducs but did anyone walk around and party hop lets hear your feed back thanks guys look forward to hearing about the fun we all had

DaughertyRacing

Reaction
The Menzies always have a good party! I hear Steve is practicing in a unlimited 2!!!:p:p

450grl

Reaction
We had a party at our pits that was....well....pretty much unmentionable, for several reasons! LOL!! I am pretty sure there was some video taken for future blackmail purposes as a result of a tremendous amount of alcohol being injested. I heard the H&H party was pretty good (had I known some of our crew was over there, I would have checked it out myself!) and I heard of - AND heard - a few other ones as well.....

I wasn't gonna say I heard the Menzies can party....but since it's already out there......!!! :)

PS - I heard about the forklifted Rhino!! Balsy! But funny!!

baja619

Reaction
Here are some pics of the Rhino

ryant35

Reaction
How does one even notice that when it's dark? It's all fun and games until the wind picks up and it falls on someone.

07FJRog

Reaction
who's rhino is it? lol

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
How does one even notice that when it's dark? It's all fun and games until the wind picks up and it falls on someone.

It was very noticeable the next day!

baja619

Reaction
We had a party at our pits that was....well....pretty much unmentionable, for several reasons! LOL!! I am pretty sure there was some video taken for future blackmail purposes as a result of a tremendous amount of alcohol being injested. I heard the H&H party was pretty good (had I known some of our crew was over there, I would have checked it out myself!) and I heard of - AND heard - a few other ones as well.....

Oh yeah