• Forum membership has its advantages....

The Mayhem RG alluded to at the driver's meeting

ACME

So who's the douche bag TT driver??? Thanks for helping the sport avert another disaster! Will people ever learn...

UTVUGRUSTY

Awesome story. I love hearing when people step up. But when it's our own fighting hero's it makes me proud. This Thanksgiving we all have something to be thankful for and thats our men and women who defend our freedoms. God Bless all our troops.

BANNED4LIFE

nice work guys......i always knew there was something good about kent and his team.......

scottm

Wow, good job guys! I am not a fan of the average abulance chaser, but here we have legal recourse when some wreckless a-hole destroys another persons' life. Can the tt driver be held liable? If I were a lawyer I would work pro bono on this one..

az_amsoil

Wow! Perfect time to suggest that EVERYONE should at least go through CPR/First Aid training. No joke, simple training would have helped. You can get it through the Red Cross, Fast-Aid, local fire department.

johnnyweb

Great job taking care of the injured guys!!! Glad you where there and had training to deal with the situation. I wish him a successful recovery. As for the cause of the crash and me just getting back from Baja I am not ready to throw the blam on the tt driver with out more facts. They drive like retards down there. They know the course and should stay off for there own good. That is all I have to say about that.

Amazing story. Great job KORE. I think I've figured out who was driving and not only is it a shame it's down right unacceptable.

RL Detroit

wow.................. I hate to think it is who I'm thinking - great job guys way to take control and provide much needed help when needed

Petepecas

Great job taking care of the injured guys!!! Glad you where there and had training to deal with the situation. I wish him a successful recovery. As for the cause of the crash and me just getting back from Baja I am not ready to throw the blam on the tt driver with out more facts. They drive like retards down there. They know the course and should stay off for there own good. That is all I have to say about that.
Be careful and think before you write, Who is they? your post is what seems retarded to me, all racers are guests on peoples ranches and land.
I take offense to the mentality of people who think Mexico is their private chjt hole.
I own a ranch and drive on trails all the time, I am also a racer so I can see both sides of the fence here.
Prerunning is not racing.
Other comments here...
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/87419-Attention-Baja-1000-Racers-Prerunning

Be careful and think before you write, Who is they? your post is what seems retarded to me, all racers are guests on peoples ranches and land.
I take offense to the mentality of people who think Mexico is their private chjt hole.
I own a ranch and drive on trails all the time, I am also a racer so I can see both sides of the fence here.
Prerunning is not racing.
Other comments here...
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/87419-Attention-Baja-1000-Racers-Prerunning
You are absolutely right. We are guests on their private land. Respect it and they will respect you back.

OR2BAJA

That is exactly what I love about the Baja brotherhood... People ready to respond to anything.
Unfortunately Kroekers god like persona seems to have peaked for the year cause we encounterd his highness north of Loreto and he looked like a crazed lunatic foaming from the mouth screaming "I WILL KILL YOU... THIS IS MEXICO PEOPLE DIE HERE" Like a roided out jock who lost his prom date to another guy. Screaming "I AM A USMC OFFICER" and turning to another and screaming "I WILL KILL YOU TOO" and in the same breath as "I HAVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE"

Kroeker you are the man! You epitomize what Baja is one day and the next you show your true colors the next!! You should be ashamed of yourself cause to may own a team but your showing would have been funny in middle school you big marine you!!!