• Forum membership has its advantages....

The Mint 400 Decanter is coming back!

J Prich

That bottom one is awesome. I'll enter twice if we can get more of them, LOL.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Let me know if you need me to design the cap! jajaja

Maxwell_99

Question as a younger person in the sport. I've grown up in off road and always heard the decanter was a 'participant' only souvenir.
Love the fact it's coming back, just wondering the history.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

mgobaja

Question as a younger person in the sport. I've grown up in off road and always heard the decanter was a 'participant' only souvenir.
Love the fact it's coming back, just wondering the history.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
It was given to paid entries, as it should remain.

Baja Dad

Please do not SELL them to the public
Entries only!!
PS---- Bring back Motos to the MINT 400

sb4pro

Totally agree as much as I would love to have I think they should be a competitor only thing , plus that makes them even more rare if the chance comes that one of them DOES want to sell one ;)

CRAIG_HALL

Should offer two different ones, one for entries one for public purchase, but still limited quantities.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Should offer two different ones, one for entries one for public purchase, but still limited quantities.
Agreed, one that says "Participant" and one that doesn't.......

WickedGravityVideo

Probably best to offer a LIMITED EDITION version for MEDIA..... with 100 proof whiskey. :D

Contents gonna be Jack or Beam? Looks like Jack.

Damn it, Matt. You just couldn't wait. Well, I'm spilling some beans then too. Here's the sample of the 2019 bottle .. 1 of 1 .. (yes, with 2017 dates on it.... work in progress!)

There will be two variants. One will read racer or participant (probably racer? - What do you guys think?) and one will be as is for the general public. They will both be limited edition runs and different colorways.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
There will be two variants. One will read racer or participant (probably racer? - What do you guys think?) and one will be as is for the general public. They will both be limited edition runs and different colorways.
I would use the word 'Racer' because...well you know. 'Participant'...falls under the category of...'everyone gets a trophy.' My 2 pesos

robertharman

Can I place my order now? LOL

Chris Tobin

KY or TN Whiskey is best!!!

Leave the Tequila for Baja races and run the Whiskey for the Mint!!!