the most beautiful sound known to man...

desert hooligan

need i say more?

[video=youtube;-LgSMI-oJLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgSMI-oJLc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

stgil888

What was the event featured in the first clip on the youtube video? I haven't seen such high quality (modern looking) video with that many two strokes.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
This is the sound most men like a 500cc 2 stroke on the pipe everything else is just noise enjoy RIP danny. you are still missed

Last edited by a moderator:

FABRICATOR

It's a nice feeling too. ;)

FABRICATOR

Last edited by a moderator:

BGRANT

When I have some "extra" dough, I am looking for a 97 KX 500. There are quite a few up in Utah, they are popular for the Widow Maker.

desert hooligan

im hooked on the re-framed cr500s. those things rip to begin with, then you throw the motor in a 2002(ish) cr250 frame... same thing in the video in my last post

Vicconius

I have a fifteen year old CR500 ('95), don't know how many thousands of miles on that thing. Raced MX & GP's throughout the nineties, since been retired to desert sled duties. Probably replaced half a dozen clutches, as well as tires, chains, and the likes. NEVER been rebored, still original piston and it will still beat any of the new generation four stroke 450's on open ground or up a hill.

Fricken noisy, hard starting 4 strokes :p