#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
To start it all off here's the TV schedule:
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/2010-supercross-tv-schedule-announced.aspx

What's new for 2010?

Factory Yamaha will not be fielding a team

Reed on a Kawasaki

Mike Alessi is back on KTM but is not racing the SX series

Jason Lawrence is OUT of jail and his new team mates are Grant Langston and Sean Hamblin

James Stewart's new team mate is Josh Hill.

Ivan Tedesco is on Valli Motorsports riding a Yamaha

Ryan Dungey has moved up to the 450 class and is still on Suzuki

WORCS332

RDC Crypto
To start it all off here's the TV schedule:
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/2010-supercross-tv-schedule-announced.aspx

What's new for 2010?

Factory Yamaha will not be fielding a team

Reed on a Kawasaki

Mike Alessi is back on KTM but is not racing the SX series

Jason Lawrence is OUT of jail and his new team mates are Grant Langston and Sean Hamblin

James Stewart's new team mate is Josh Hill.

Ivan Tedesco is on Valli Motorsports riding a Yamaha

Ryan Dungey has moved up to the 450 class and is still on Suzuki

WHAAAA! Reed is on Kawi now??? Thats new for me! Wow. He looked so smooth and comfortable on his Suzuki it was amazing! This should be a exciting year!

PBR

RDC Crypto
i am just hoping for js, rv and cr give us some unreal racing, because really there is no one else even close!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
thanks for the update, I didn't know alessi was skipping SX. I will be at the phoenix race, hopefully ticketbastard mails me my tickets soon.

He's developing the new KTM 350 that should debut at the outdoor nationals.

WHAAAA! Reed is on Kawi now??? Thats new for me! Wow. He looked so smooth and comfortable on his Suzuki it was amazing! This should be a exciting year!

Been out it for a few months now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIxZkaMEUS0"]YouTube- Chad Reed : Australian supercross Round 1 on the Kawasaki 450[/ame]

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Here's what the Anaheim 1 track is supposed to look like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq2MIFYMSso"]YouTube- Monster Energy AMA Supercross Animated Track Lap -- Anaheim 1, 2010[/ame]

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Here's what the Anaheim 1 track is supposed to look like.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq2MIFYMSso[/nomedia]

bean dip

RDC Crypto
Chad Reed sucks! He took out the guy for the win. Is that the only way he can win? He tried to take out Bubba last year, in Vagas. Hes not even racing the best in the world and he need to ride dirty. CHAD REED, YOU SUCK!!!

bean dip

RDC Crypto
thanks for the update, I didn't know alessi was skipping SX. I will be at the phoenix race, hopefully ticketbastard mails me my tickets soon.

Alessi is busy practicing on the first track of the Outdoor season, If he starts now he might just win the first race. :D He's all hype.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Just a reminder that the Anaheim race is on SPEED live tonight at 7pm pacific time.

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
feeling bubba reed villopoto for tonights main event. then cole seely and will hahn sweeping the lites! anddd by watching that video. someone will try and quad that jump 2 straights before finish line. im ready to watch!

Bill

Carlos Danger
RDC Crypto
Wow what a last lap battle.congrats to Stewart and Dungey.

Last edited:

Racbaja

RDC Crypto
Website
www.bajacoalition.net
Dungy looked good, I like this kid he has a good attitude. Villapotto looked out of shape but I feel he will pick it up in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait for San Diego.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

Chase 2

RDC Crypto
Got invited to go at the last second. All of the new teams and everyone switching bikes made it real hard to know who was who in the heat races. RD did a fantastic job of pulling away from JS and holding it for most of the race. Great job by JS to coemback for the pass when he needed to. Even better job by RD to attack and put pressure on JS for the last laps. KW showed that he is still the man (and it wasn't even muddy!!!).

Good to see a new crop of young guns in lites, I have no idea who many of them were but there was some huge talent.

Overall, I think it was one of the better SXs I've been to in a while.

JWK Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Got invited to go at the last second. All of the new teams and everyone switching bikes made it real hard to know who was who in the heat races. RD did a fantastic job of pulling away from JS and holding it for most of the race. Great job by JS to coemback for the pass when he needed to. Even better job by RD to attack and put pressure on JS for the last laps. KW showed that he is still the man (and it wasn't even muddy!!!).

Good to see a new crop of young guns in lites, I have no idea who many of them were but there was some huge talent.

Overall, I think it was one of the better SXs I've been to in a while.

same here! extremely fun. although ive never seen a bigger buzz kill in the parking lot. they must have given out 10,000 tickets! defeats the purpose of tailgating..

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
DUNGEY!!!!!!!!!!

Good race! Not a whole lot of passing but Stewart showed he's still his old self and stalked Dungey for most of the race watching Dungey's lines and putting the pass on when he needed to. Great to see K-Dub up in third although a bit farther back. It's gonna be a good season.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
Im lookin for RV to put it together and give these suckers a run for their money....Hes got rad hair and freckles...Thats pretty much the equivalent of having the championship the the bag

Hansen is gonna be a force to be reckoned with. The kid is putting down lap times faster than every rider on the test track... He had motor problems last night. The bike sounded like crap leaving the pit..