The *official* 2010 SX series thread

peezy

RDC Crypto
What happen to Reed?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Hansen is gonna be a force to be reckoned with. The kid is putting down lap times faster than every rider on the test track... He had motor problems last night. The bike sounded like crap leaving the pit..
Not gonna happen. That kid fades fast. He's good for about 3 or 4 races but will be struggling to make the mains by mid season.

What happen to Reed?
Broken front wheel.

Is anyone else surprised that Chris Gosselar is STILL riding the Lites class? He's been riding that class for almost 10 years now.

Chase 2

RDC Crypto
Im lookin for RV to put it together and give these suckers a run for their money....Hes got rad hair and freckles...Thats pretty much the equivalent of having the championship the the bag

Hansen is gonna be a force to be reckoned with. The kid is putting down lap times faster than every rider on the test track... He had motor problems last night. The bike sounded like crap leaving the pit..

I'm a huge RV fan but was disappointed with last night performance. Both Shorty and KW were faster and that means you are unlikely to win if you are battling those two.

hanson is got major skill but plain arese looked out of shape, almost as bad as Alissi who was sucking wind so bad he couldn't even be interviewed on live TV.

KevinC

RDC Crypto
same here! extremely fun. although ive never seen a bigger buzz kill in the parking lot. they must have given out 10,000 tickets! defeats the purpose of tailgating..

I guess i won't be going to A2. We were going to bring the RV and make a nice day of it. Oh well, I will sit on my couch and suck em back worry free.

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
whats up with the nike boots stewart and dungey were wearing .. oh and kdub was rippin repin the planet fitness sponsership

whats up with them? whats up is they are the sickest boots ever made. i'm dying to get them even though i literally got new boots 3 weeks ago hahah. Cole and WIll in Lites representing TLD killed it. theyre the underdogs in the series theyre gonna kill it. congrats on bubba. i liked his just kidding i'll go fast now act haha

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
whats up with them? whats up is they are the sickest boots ever made. i'm dying to get them even though i literally got new boots 3 weeks ago hahah. Cole and WIll in Lites representing TLD killed it. theyre the underdogs in the series theyre gonna kill it. congrats on bubba. i liked his just kidding i'll go fast now act haha

Except those NIKE boots aren't gonna be available to the public. Kinda ugly I think.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/2/438/5/Motorcycle-Blog-Post/Nike-AIRMX-Moto-Boots-for-Stewart-and-Dungey.aspx

peezy

RDC Crypto
that was a awesome battle at the end. Can't wait to see reed join them next week.

The boots look so sick. But it sucks we cant buy them.

Scrapiron

RDC Crypto
The best part of last night was dumb a s s J-Law pulling off the track early. hahahahahahah That kid has so much potential and he is blowing it.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
My buddy is Hansen's trainer. Keep your eyes open. Hes knockin down faster laps on a lites bike than RV is on a big bike...Ive known Josh for a long time. This time around is for real. If he doesnt get injured hes going to turn some heads.

I dont know what the deal was with RV...Bike just didnt seem right and he was making a ton of little mistakes...Not like RV...

The comment that one of the color comentators said about j law was hilarious "J-law hasnt had much time on the bike since he just got out of jail December 26th" I was on the ground laughing....Hes bringing the old days of sx back

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto

Perfect Race

RDC Crypto
I am not much of a bike fan but love racing and checked out the show which was great. Why the ....! did they not change Reeds front wheel and get him going?
Are they not allowed to work on the bikes? Doesn't make any sense that a million dollar team with so much focus on winning a championship isn't prepared for something so easy to change a wheel. He pulled over and stopped at his mechanics and they don't do anything? Yea he isn't going to win but after a few laps people were already dropping out and going slow, he could of picked up lots of positions. I thought you do whatever it takes to win a championship!? And Erin Bates needs to lose the big coat so we can check her out.

JWK Motorsports

RDC Crypto
I guess i won't be going to A2. We were going to bring the RV and make a nice day of it. Oh well, I will sit on my couch and suck em back worry free.

all the motorhome and trailers were in the back corner an it looked like the cops didn't even go over there.. were trying that next time but it's 160 fir a motohome..to park!!!! 180 if ur towing..

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
I am not much of a bike fan but love racing and checked out the show which was great. Why the ....! did they not change Reeds front wheel and get him going?
Are they not allowed to work on the bikes? Doesn't make any sense that a million dollar team with so much focus on winning a championship isn't prepared for something so easy to change a wheel. He pulled over and stopped at his mechanics and they don't do anything? Yea he isn't going to win but after a few laps people were already dropping out and going slow, he could of picked up lots of positions. I thought you do whatever it takes to win a championship!? And Erin Bates needs to lose the big coat so we can check her out.

Reed is a cry baby. He's only won races by default. Hell, i could do that

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Phoenix track.

Last edited by a moderator:

peezy

RDC Crypto
sick track ^^^

PBR

RDC Crypto
once again, cr has no heart! he didn't even try and ride any more laps.

huge props to dungey and k-dub!

js looked like he was on cruise control, the only rider that can beat js straight up is js!

once again the lites are going to be awesome this year!

peezy

RDC Crypto
Maybe it would take to much time to change the wheel so why try?