• Forum membership has its advantages....

The Official Down & Dirty Radio Show Guest & Show Thread

Jimmy8

The Down & Dirty Radio Show has posts all over RDC depending on who our guests are whether it be Desert, Shortcourse, Rally, UTV, Drifting, Duning, Bikes, ect. This will be the one place to go for who is on air any given week, reminders the show is starting, and any suggestions for future guests you may have or feedback. #GameOn

www.downanddirtyshow.com

Jimmy8

Wednesday the 6th GRC Live Radio Presented By The Down & Dirty Radio Show will be live from the Global Rallycross event at the SEMA Show. ESPN's Kate Osborne and I will be hosting from the GRC Fan Autograph Session. You can expect Travis Pastrana, Ken Block, Brian Deegan, Tanner Foust, and Dave Mirra on air. Should be a great show from a great venue. 6:00 PM Pacific on the Wednesday the 6th at www.GRCLiveRadio.com

Jimmy8

Jimmy8

Jimmy8

deano

McDeano

Jimmy8

Heard the show for the first time ... Interesting subjects and content --- Good job Jimmy -- and Pat handled himself real well, even got a brief shout out for the Daisy of Love 'Offroad' episode yeeiiiiii
HAHA. Pat did a great job. Good times. It was a little different episode today... A lot of talk by me and not many interviews. Tune in when we get 3 or so guests and have about 4 events that week... It gets interesting!

Jimmy8

Very excited to have Carl Renezeder on The Down & Dirty Radio Show next Monday at 8:30 AM Pacific. Should be an amazing interview with one of the best ever. Be sure to tune in! #GameOn

www.downanddirtyshow.com

Jimmy8

This Monday the 21st, freshly back from Dakar, BJ Baldwin will be my guest on the Down & Dirty Radio Show at 8:30 AM Pacific talking 2014 and Dakar. #GameOn www.downanddirtyshow.com