The Original Dusty Times Online

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
The Off Road Motorsports Hall of Fame and Barbara Rainey have been scanning the original issues of Dusty Times to preserve and share them with the off road community. The first year of Dusty Times issues 1-12 are online now with more to come! Click here to view the issues.

More info from the ORMHOF website:

The Dusty Times Collection at the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame is made possible by the financial support of our donors, partners and members. Join, partner or donate today — Donate to ORMHOF here.

We’ve started digitizing the entire Dusty Times collection, spanning thirty years of off-road history, beginning at the beginning, with the 1983 Preview Issue. We’ll be working our way through the collection as funds allow, finishing up with the last print issue published in September of 2013.

As we complete issue, we’ll add it to our Dusty Times digital bookcase at the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame. Each issue is presented in a easy to navigate searchable format. Zoom in to easily read text, and share your favorite issues on social media.

Businesses who sponsor a year of the digital Dusty TImes receive their logo and a link to their website on each digital issue. Contact us for more information.

To view the issues we’ve digitized so far, click on the cover of the preview issue, below:

MikeAdams

Reaction
My first magazine subscription I bought was DT. I was 15 pitting for a 5/16 car and after our car went through tech for the Parker 400 I went home and mailed in a check.. maybe my first one ever? I was so stoked to have them come in the mail! I miss Calvin’s writeups and a proud moment of mine was when I got interviewed by her at the end of a FUD race... an era gone away but man I was stoked when I was Corriding a More race last year and guise interviewed us on the podium. Our media makes the sport so much better!!

y2kbaja

Reaction
OG DT online is pretty awesome. If we all think back to getting the DT in the mail every month. "Honey, I'm going to be a while and don't interrupt, the new DT is here".

GoodGuyMC13

Reaction
Graduated high school in 1984. Just read through the 1st five editions of class 8 results, so many memories. Loved that Larry Minor Chevy!!! Put my 3 pack of 12" Rough Country B-Vs through the hood just like it!! Great memories.......