The Piece Claims Another Victim!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well we were just driving along and all of a sudden this old guy from New York desieded he wanted to nerf the Piece! One problem, he didnt have a very good bumper....we were on the inside turning lane as seen in the first pic and he was in the outside lane and he decieded he wanted to goto the inside lane half way through the turn....not a good idea buddy....I told him he owes me $5 for a new can of paint since as you can see he scraped my bumper!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Timmah

Reaction
Two words ..............................................................................................................................................................................POETIC JUSTICE!

Glad the piece is ok. lol

GO BIG AND DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!!!!

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I had something similar happen to me in Hollywood. I was driving, actually sitting in traffic going down Sunset. Some chick decided to force her way into my lane and cut off traffic. Needless to say she got in front of me but scratched and dented the whole driver side of her Eclipse front fender, window and rear spanel and scuffed my front tire and bumper. The funnier part was we were still in traffic so she just cussed at me and flipped me off and I noticed people outside of a bar saw what she did and were just laughing at her. She pulled up next to a carload of guys in a nice Escalade and I was like oh crap. But they just looked at her car and looked at my truck and started laughing at her and went on their way. She continued to flip me off and make faces at me till they finally got where they were going.

cleartoy

Reaction
LMAO!!!!!!!1

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??