The Piece Is Alive!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well the piece roars again! We started it up today. Yes it started up!
Ryan did a good job trying to kill the piece by hooking up the jumper cables backwards the first time! It started smoking and blew the fuses but the piece can handle it.

We hooked them up right and its on now! Just need coilovers and its ready to go, going to do a new front bumper right now!

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Reaction
Awesome Fish, I've been waiting for that thing to get back on its wheels. If you need any help gimme a call, I may have some time (tho only on the weekends now) to come down and help you out.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
well since he destroyed the general he had no choice but to work on the yota again....ok austin focus on the truck not the general!!! :)

everyone thinks they are superman when the camera is pointed at them...untill they land!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea i have nothing to drive and I needed to get my truck going anyways so I guess its time.

The General will be back soon though, we are going to switch the motors out after the Kartek!

Go Big Or Go Home

kurt

Reaction
Austin ya got to get the truck or the General running, you need a vehicle to drive, that way you can bring my radio over - LOL - hehehe!! Later

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Kurt its 2AM I just got home lol! Call me tomorrow and remind me to bring it over tomorrow afternoon!

Go Big Or Go Home