The Piece is for sale??

elcaprerunner

THE PIECE BETTER NOT BE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

elcaprerunner

First The General gone now The Piece?! Say it ain't so! j/k Anyways, a full size what?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

havahockey

Flipper
He went for a ride in Ians F150 in Ocotillo this past weekend and fell in love i think.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya If I sell it I will get a fullsize...I am hooked on them now :)

The price is OBO :) You never know what someone might want to pay for something lol.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Austin,

put it in the trader you could get what you want for it cause some body kid moight want it and there daddy has a lot of money so they will buy it thats what my friend did with his sileverado. Never know it worht the try at least i think

Gregg

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya I am going to this next week. The kid thing is exactly why I am asking what I am for it :)

Go Big Or Go Home

motoxscott

Trying to sell used trucks right now suxs. I've been trying since July, and still nothing. With all the special buying incentives going on, if people are gonna buy, they're gonna buy new.

You'll just have to wait for the right buyer to come along, that's all.

CoiloverKid

true, you can get more for your truck by selling it a punk kid .. but you dont get the satisfaction that he'll use it the way it was meant to be, in the right way. chance's truck is a perfect example. .. i'm sure he doesnt really care much anymore since money is money, but it's still depressing if you see your ex-truck all cracked up after all the time spent on it even if it's not yours anymore.

Keep it sideways.

Bonzen

Fell in love with Ian or his truck? You can never be sure with fish......

fishd00d

What A Joke
What a joke....I doubt I will sell the piece...we busted it out today with the spring install...about 30% done...ETA: Wednesday

Go Big Or Go Home

cleartoy

I advertised my ol 85 Toy in Jan. It was not sold till August. Just got to wait for the right person that has cash and does not need a loan. They are out there........

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??