michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, and the PTO would describe the application as being for a four wheeled vehicle, not a boat or motorcycle.

So who is to say what a UTV is or isn’t? The first Utility Task Vehicle resembled a quad with two seats –hence the side by side designation. The Speed UTV looks nothing like a quad, so is it even a UTV? The PTO would describe the Speed UTV as a 4-wheeled dune buggy.

Polaris lawyers would have no problem coming up with 100’s of examples of prior art. There is nothing Speed is doing that has not been done before.
You clearly haven't seen any UTV related patents.... It is not so broad as "all four wheeled vehicles".

You should know that patents are as specific as you want them to be. It's up to the patent lawyers to argue semantics.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Great, can you post some photos of the broken shocks?

Also how many belts were changed?

Lastly, what other issues did they have over the 1200 miles?
From what I heard, no belts were changed.

+1 on broken shock photos (there were 3 broken shocks apparently)
+1 on what other issues?

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Ii am sure the paying gig included a content restriction on who can release what. I doubt Jay owns the rights to produce the pictures. He deserves a little break there, but also should have posted a disclaimer on the front of this that it was a paid advertisement!

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
Ii am sure the paying gig included a content restriction on who can release what. I doubt Jay owns the rights to produce the pictures. He deserves a little break there, but also should have posted a disclaimer on the front of this that it was a paid advertisement!

Before things get misinterpreted let’s clear some things up. Polaris has not paid me, or anyone at Race Dezert to post this article of the release new RZR Pro R. @Klaus and @Curtis Guise can confirm.

We posted it because we knew it would be of interest to our audience and members of RDC. We will most likely post a story on Robby Gordon’s SPEED UTV when a production model is ready.

In an effort to maintain transparency, Matlock racing is a client of mine via my company Dusty Summit not RDC they had paid me to produce content at the Baja 1000, that has nothing to do with this article or thread.

If we ever had paid features we mention in the beginning to maintain transparency such as the features I have written for onX Offroad.

That is all.😁

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Giving props to Jay though for fessing up when called out.
But I agree with you...paid advertising should be disclaimed up front...like all our great media does in today's world.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
My bud just checked one out today...says it looks good.
Front suspension needs to be beefed up....leverage not your friend here.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
Giving props to Jay though for fessing up when called out.
But I agree with you...paid advertising should be disclaimed up front...like all our great media does in today's world.
We do disclaim that.

For example, Blacklake R & D didn't pay me, but they did pay for a flight and cabin for me to stay in, In Michigan with hopes that I would write a feature on the truck. Which I mention but obviously in my review it didn't affect my opinion on the $250k truck.

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
Before things get misinterpreted let’s clear some things up. Polaris has not paid me, or anyone at Race Dezert to post this article of the release new RZR Pro R. @Klaus and @Curtis Guise can confirm.

We posted it because we knew it would be of interest to our audience and members of RDC. We will most likely post a story on Robby Gordon’s SPEED UTV when a production model is ready.

In an effort to maintain transparency, Matlock racing is a client of mine via my company Dusty Summit not RDC they had paid me to produce content at the Baja 1000, that has nothing to do with this article or thread.

If we ever had paid features we mention in the beginning to maintain transparency such as the features I have written for onX Offroad.

That is all.😁
Soooo - about those front shock pics? 😁

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
*breaking*shock spy photos revealed;

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
w0w, leverage factor is right!, why didnt they just put beefy 'ears' on the lower control arm to straddle the drive axle??

Attachments

• 20211124_080724.jpg
    20211124_080724.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
To confirm, Polaris did not pay us for the article @Jammminjay wrote. It should be obvious when we have a paying sponsor on race coverage or any other type of article or feature. Logo on the feature image, and/or banner at the top of the content, etc... Blacklake covered travel costs only as he mentioned. We had no idea what it was going to be before Jason got there...