10 shot

RDC Crypto
Lol there racing there class as the other back markers break down. There not pushing to get a win for Polaris. We can all drive 1000 miles on the dirt. Some will have major problems. Some will very lucky enough to miss the big hits. Either way stock is not built for racing baja or the mint 400 . A stock part breaking because it is getting stressed past original design. Kinda like overloading your trailer past its intended load rating then driving it across country. Guess we will see what happens when the customer base starts to destroy everything and see what breaks first.
Can't wait to see the speed car discussion after they hit the market this will be epic! 🤣

DG_BTI

RDC Crypto
Take it for what its worth but I was told now that one problem was the shock shaft unthreaded one time from the clevis. Then the other failures was the actual spring cup at the bottom not the U mount. If thats true it was the lower spring cup I would maybe assume they had the secondays too low and it was coil binding the lower coil and the cast spring cup was the weak link at that point.

That is just my guess IF the information I was given about the failures was correct. I will try and confirm 100%.
I was wanting to say something about it but its not my story to tell. Just that the production cars are absolutely fine. They will not have the same issue as it was a self induced problem. Not a production issue, not the same. Sorry to kill the haters theory's.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I was wanting to say something about it but its not my story to tell. Just that the production cars are absolutely fine. They will not have the same issue as it was a self induced problem. Not a production issue, not the same. Sorry to kill the haters theory's.
Just as the rdc crew had the new design almost figured out!🤷‍♂️🧨💥

10 shot

RDC Crypto
When I say racing ...... I mean your trying to beat the ppl your racing against in your own class . your only pushing as hard as needed to win ( your ) class. Not a different course 🤣. Your racing as hard as needed to get the lead in stock class not overall the entire field. If I'm leading my class by 30 min I'm not trying to catch the tt class guys ! I am saving the car to get the win in my own class. Unlimited pace I am sure is quicker than stock class For the win.

Zambo

RDC Crypto
Are you really trying to say that doing the course in 33 hours is somehow harder than doing the same exact course on the same exact day in 29 hours? WTF? I admire your competitive nature man, but geez!

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Take it for what its worth but I was told now that one problem was the shock shaft unthreaded one time from the clevis. Then the other failures was the actual spring cup at the bottom not the U mount. If thats true it was the lower spring cup I would maybe assume they had the secondays too low and it was coil binding the lower coil and the cast spring cup was the weak link at that point.

That is just my guess IF the information I was given about the failures was correct. I will try and confirm 100%.
Coil binding should be easy to calculate......and that would be some hard front hits with like what 82" of travel thst Polaris claims? Lol.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
When I say racing ...... I mean your trying to beat the ppl your racing against in your own class . your only pushing as hard as needed to win ( your ) class. Not a different course 🤣. Your racing as hard as needed to get the lead in stock class not overall the entire field. If I'm leading my class by 30 min I'm not trying to catch the tt class guys ! I am saving the car to get the win in my own class. Unlimited pace I am sure is quicker than stock class For the win.
To finish first...first you must finish.