jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
buy the harbor freight honda knock off generators& put a ' H0NDA' sticker on it, like the Harbour freight aluminum ' racing' jacks that ended up as ' DavE TurneR Motorsports' bling bling racing jack$šŸ˜¬

Advertising supports this site

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Oh yeah...just noticed the can..
I am wondering how the DOT is going to look at these cars...usually I think you need to have less than 100 for a special constructors tag. Over they get categorized? I could be wrong but that was always my impression.
UTV was always considered under 1000 CCs.

Could be the holdup on sales?
Hope states don't stick an "closed course only" tag on these.
Would be funny/cool if California did with these what they did when the very first Rhinos hit the dealerships. CA had no idea what to classify them as so a handful of the first sold cars were legitimately registered as street legal with CA plates. My boss had a plated 660 Rhino he drove all around the streets of San Dimas and La Verne. He sold it a long time ago but I believe those few cars are still grandfathered in that way.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
sooo, a grandfathered in 660 can be aaaa , ' updated'?, what are the cali smog requirements i wunder, those will be worth good money some day

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
There are other ways to register utility vehicles on California for the street, you just have know the loop holes. If you were to 'mine' for some loopholes on the internet, you may find some answers.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Turbo cars in the sand work really really well. Especially if it is a Can Am X3 RR with a tune (they are in the 220+hp range).

The Pro R in the desert is where it will shine.

Advertising supports this site

sand shark

RDC Crypto
is that 220ish to the wheels or crank?
They are getting 220hp to the wheels with higher octane tunes. Throw a bigger turbo, injectors and E85 and they are getting some big hp numbers.

Per the big tuners (Evo and Whalen) my 2021 Can Am X3 RR is actually in the 203-206 hp range at the crank, which is more than the 195hp claimed by Can Am. I believe it as my new Can Am feels quicker than my old Can Am which had a tune making around 195hp to the crank.

Whalen is claiming for my X3 with a 91 octane tune it will be in the 233hp at the crank and around 208hp to the wheels.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
They are getting 220hp to the wheels with higher octane tunes. Throw a bigger turbo, injectors and E85 and they are getting some big hp numbers.

Per the big tuners (Evo and Whalen) my 2021 Can Am X3 RR is actually in the 203-206 hp range at the crank, which is more than the 195hp claimed by Can Am. I believe it as my new Can Am feels quicker than my old Can Am which had a tune making around 195hp to the crank.

Whalen is claiming for my X3 with a 91 octane tune it will be in the 233hp at the crank and around 208hp to the wheels.

The Pro R will do 106 MPH with no tune, just regular pump 91 gas.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
The Pro R will do 106 MPH with no tune, just regular pump 91 gas.
That is only when the speed limiter is removed. Still impressive. Once the tuners get a hold of the new Pro R motor they will figure ways to squeeze some hp out of it.

Fastest I had my old Can Am was 94 mph. That was with a tune and 32" tires. I know some of the desert racers have hit 100. My current X3 taps out on the speed limiter at 89 mph.