• Forum membership has its advantages....

THE PRIMM RACE IS STILL ON!!!!

dave

HI ALL ! I JUST GOT A E-MAIL FROM JOHN BITTING VP OF RDC. HE WANTS TO LET EVERY BODY KNOW THAT THE PRIMM RACE IS STILL A GO.. HE SAID THAT THERE OUR PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO THINK IT HAS BEEN CANCELED. SO HE ASKED ME TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THE RACE IS STILL ON .............GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

I called George Seeley/Class 5 (Checkers president) a few hrs ago, he was near Barstow..on his way to PRIMM. I plan to join him tonight.

This whole "deal" is getting bigger in NY & Washington... I just heard NASCAR Winston Cup is cancelled. That, with NFL being cancelled, almost kinda implies we should be thinking about America, not "entertainment". I heard that another skyscraper in NY is in danger of collapsing. The Senate was just evacuated (bomb threat).

Man, this thing seems *not* to be decelerating..

I *will* leave the option of going to PRIMM..I decide by tonight. I'm all for SCORE & offroad racing, making a "statement", & running its deal at PRIMM 300. However, I think the Bigger Picture (As per Martin/Socal), might move to make everything else to be put-on-hold. I'm really wondering, how the PRIMM would end up being...would a lot of people stay away, & it would be kinda weak? If so, we maybe ought to give priority to America, first. How could anyone concentrate on the race, with this stuff going on?

OTOH, if we think like the above, then we're "defeating" ourselves. I still say the "show must go on",..ONLY if it's a show *worth* doing.

Some other people, please feed use MORE information, from the PRIMM. I'll stay in touch with George via cellphone, to get some updates this afternnon & tonight, & post them on RDC.

Unbelievable.

"Go for the Gusto, Go for the Overall"
-- Robby Gordon, SCORE off-road champion

I just talked to George on his cellphone, 4:45pm. There are about 20 race-cars in the parking lot at Buffalo Bill's. SCORE is there, too.

So the race is on.

"Go for the Gusto, Go for the Overall"
-- Robby Gordon, SCORE off-road champion

pjc

Chairman
ORC will present a photo essay on PRIMM. Show the Americn Flag and your patriotism at contingency.

PJCinLV

we where on our way to primm this morning when our ride boiled over. We turned around and are now back home in san diego, stranded with 100 copies of stuck-throttle's high voltage and all of our video equipment. We will definetly not be making primm's contingency. sorry to everyone. We'll be there sat for the race though. Well prolly be chillin' with the black 7s comanche of miguel alvarado. Video purchase will also be available through our site sometime after sunday. You can also look for us at v2r and other spots tba.
sorry and thanks

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>

dave

victor that sucks!!.......... well u still have saturday :) . so how do i go about getting your new video ??

Jimmy8

I was looking for you, wondered what happened, I wanted one of those tapes.

Jimmy8

sounds great. glad to hear you will be at the Nevada 500 as well.