• Forum membership has its advantages....

the quarry

kevin bedrock graves

anyone got any photos or video of practice. I couldn't make it due to work but i'll check out the track after work.:)

BAPerf

The track is awesome. Apperantly the drop off jump has been toned down since RJ's practice session. LOT's of elevation and direction changes. There's an off camber turn, plenty of banked turns, and couple flat turns. Should bring out the driver's with talent...

Speaking of talent, looks like Scott Taylor is in Cali, Evan is/ was on the way, and Chad Hord will be here to play in Jim's new Sandbox.

I'm sure there will be pictures soon, but so far, they just don't do the track any justice!

Perfect Race

I worked at practice today and there was a decent turnout. The track looks awesome and should be easy to see from the grandstands with the banked turns and uphills. A couple new Cooley cars were there. A few of the prolites landed down at the bottom of the BIG dropoff jump. I paced it off and they flew about 150 feet. Naughton won our unofficial jump contest when he landed there but had about a 12 foot bounce. It pulled out a lower mono ball and shook him up a little, I hope he is OK. Carl did about the same in Pro 2. Ricky won Pro 4, unfortunately he went down the hill upside down and backwards. He tried more speed to see if the jump was better before they fixed it and the rear end kicked and he endoed! There will be a lot of action this weekend.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
He tried more speed to see if the jump was better before they fixed it and the rear end kicked and he endoed!
WOW. Lee did anyone have a camera on this?

kevin bedrock graves

wow is right , went by yesterday i cant wait to get on this. this is going to separate the boys from the men or the girls from the women.sean kennedy told me he ripped off his pivot on his rear trailing arm. thats intense! this track is what the x game are compared to the olympics.it will be sold out i'm sure of it.:D :D

movindirt

Wham Spore
The track sounds sweet! First racer to cry that it is to hard has to give up their seat to me! :D Cause this ain't Nascar!

jonathanb

kevin if the guy you are talking about is in a single buggy I think that he was the one that tried the triple and came up short and it was on the second lap of practice. I dont think that any of those single buggies should even try anything more than a double off of it.

kevin bedrock graves

our cars dont have the speed the trucks do ,i'll have too see the jumps and see if i can go for it.my car being a desert car has a little better chance of handling bigger jumps and bumps.can't wait-I'm going to go "fig" off that jump.sorry rob hope your doing ok.:D

Dunrite

our cars dont have the speed the trucks do ,i'll have too see the jumps and see if i can go for it.my car being a desert car has a little better chance of handling bigger jumps and bumps.can't wait-I'm going to go "fig" off that jump.sorry rob hope your doing ok.:D
I will be there rooting you guys on. Let me know if you need any help. I will be out there both days. My new car wont be ready until the September race.

napaman

our cars dont have the speed the trucks do ,.:D
Kevin most of the prolites couldn't clear the triple as well as some of the pro-2s This is definitely a course that will test how fearless a driver can be. See you Friday and I don't want to hear about any carb problems, 3rd place.:D

kevin bedrock graves

hey troy i hope i finish these two rounds. my front end is in need of a complete overhaul. Just trying to get through these two races. oh and my torsions let me tell you my car is ready for the scrap heap. jajaja. track looks so awesome. oh thanks steve c. yea stop by i'll be short handed this weekend.:rolleyes:

napaman

hey troy i hope i finish these two rounds. oh thanks steve c. yea stop by i'll be short handed this weekend.:rolleyes:
Steve what he really means is that his car is in top shape and plans on winning this weekend no need to stop by. haha Good Luck this weekend and be safe.

Volkspower Racing

Hey Kevin, want to swap cars for the weekend? My car is in perfect shape and ready to go! Let me know, it will clear the triples with no problem!

KhaoticRcrs

Yeah, clearing the triple is out for our class. Turns out the Knucklehead that owned the car before me installed the pivots very poorly. I am very lucky that they lasted as long as they did. Its going back together now. That sky jump was wild. I heard that they toned it down after Fig and RJ got thru with it. Mistakes could be costly at this track. See you guys this weekend.