The Quarry

eric2448

Nice little vid :) Track still sits quietly on the side of that hill, retaining walls, catch fence and all. I pass by it every one in a while on my way home from school. I dream of the day that someone is able to bring that track back to life.

ryant35

Video didn't work for me... the Arizona highlights did, awesome! I'll try it again later.

eric2448

I think So Cal should storm the city of Chula Vista and demand they not charge so much!! :mad:
The city is BROKE! Im sure it wouldnt take much to convince them, I bet it pumped quite a bit into the local economey on race weekends.

Dbl E

I miss working so close to home but I don't miss dealing with the a-holes at the Fire Department or the environmental nazi's at the City. Other than the catch fence the track looks like a hillside of weeds. So sad.

ryant35

G Goorsky

I have a better question for steve, Why are you so good at making movies? Is it because you are a BAMF?

CHASIT1

I have a better question for steve, Why are you so good at making movies? Is it because you are a BAMF?
It is a craft... A hard worked at God given talent...You have to have the EYE and the VISION.
There is only a couple of people I know personally that have that,
Steve Naughton & Jimmy Cook.:cool: And this is only my opinion...

Last edited:

G Goorsky

It is a craft... A hard worked at God given talent...You have to have the EYE and the VISION.
There is only a couple of people I know personally that have that,
Steve Naughton & Jimmy Cook.:cool: And this is only my opinion...
I only hope that in time I will have the ability to match these guys.

Nash!

Steve,

If you keep making videos like these with perfect, interesting and unique choices in music, I will be forced to create a "Steve Naughton Soundtrack" CD for myself that so far consists of Ennio Morricone's "Ecstasy of Gold" (remix) as well as Billy Fury's Wondrous Place.

Nice job, my little girl likes the girl with "the eyes" at mark 1:30 in "The Quarry"