The S.S. BEERMOBILE

Dezertpilot

Besides the Coors Light scheme I think this is the paint design that most people associate with him. Good luck Steve and team! Ill be following the race on my iPhone lol

trent06

Mush
Ill have to say Brandon when I was their last week I was pretty nervous on if it would be finished in time, but I must say I am once again impressed! Great job to you and all at Geiser's....

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Another one straight out of the box to the race or does this one have some testing miles on it yet?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Another great paint design/scheme by Tony Barraza. Awesome look Tony. Nice truck too :D

BrandMattice

Another one straight out of the box to the race or does this one have some testing miles on it yet?
It has the usual 5-15 mile 'shakedown' drive that Rick has put on each one the morning after its ready to drive.. then a couple days later it's on it's way to the race. It is nice to have more test miles on them but Im not sure if there will be any time or location to do so with this one.

BrandMattice

damn HUGE difference a week makes, dang i believed you brandon but damn...
I told ya! Heck I didnt even get 50hr.s in last week. I know a couple others carried the torch a little higher but I only worked half Saturday and half Monday. (Mom in town) ;). Case closed last night, the only thing I saw done to it today was the Ford emblem.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
I told ya! Heck I didnt even get 50hr.s in last week. I know a couple others carried the torch a little higher but I only worked half Saturday and half Monday. (Mom in town) ;). Case closed last night, the only thing I saw done to it today was the Ford emblem.
jajaja, nice! the beer man get it yet or is someone from geiser taking it up?

Combz08

thing looks sick let see if he can top JJ or MM with the finish on a race a 1/3 of the milage

Forty1Racing

A piece of art Steve. Cant wait to see it dominating the dirt!