The SNORE SoCal 250 in Plaster City

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
As of today we got #12 - class 10s pre registered... Where are the rest of you guys????

Class 10: (12)

#1001 Kevin Ellis
#1008 Steven Bradford Jr.
#1014 Blain McDonald
#1015 Clay Flippin
#1019 Karl Scanlan
#1020 Kyle Woodward
#1029 Thomas Bjorstrom
#1050 Alejandro Jimenez
#1056 David Greenhill
#1077 Rick Sanchez
#1097 Terry Tolbert
#10.. Zachary Reish

Yeah speaking of chickens why race against 5 cars in your class and then think your beechin, lets get a high car count, large payback and get this class rockin. I've never been in PC but will come take that trophy and money with my boys and my I'M NUTS SEALED ECO-TEC Lets do this How many class 10's in Silver state

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
B-Dub...I like your thinking.
I'll race ya for that Trophy!!!!
I like your thinking to, bring that Honda and hopefully we both have to race 30 cars for the TROPHY AND CASH I think 30 cars would be 4-5k in prize mulah for 1st and what $3k for the side bet.Now were talking boyz and girlz. Also 2nd and 3rd would probably get more than 1st in a race with only 5 or 6 cars

Zac Reish

Reaction
This will be my first big race in my car which is a green eco tec baja bug. Go easy on me guys and try not to cave in my bumper. I will get out of the way. Super excited!!!! GO CLASS 10

SicRic

Reaction
This will be my first big race in my car which is a green eco tec baja bug. Go easy on me guys and try not to cave in my bumper. I will get out of the way. Super excited!!!! GO CLASS 10

Ha,,,,those sleepers are the ones that worry me the most. What happened at the MINT???

Zac Reish

Reaction
Ha,,,,those sleepers are the ones that worry me the most. What happened at the MINT???

Well if you want to worry I guess that's fine with me. LOL

Mint wipped are butts; I raced 5 open with a few friends
1st lap, cv boot fell off, and lost the throttle cable linkage, fixed that
2nd lap, broke passenger side lower arm, replaced arm, lost actuation in the hydraulic clutch (wore out seal in clutch pedal assy), rebuilt clutch pedal in pit.
3rd lap, hit a rock in rock garden on drivers side, breaking dizzy rotor and compufire wire going to coil, during the impact, trouble shot that took off again
drivers side lower arm breaks, we throw in the towel at 12:45 am. Toughest race of my life. All we did all day was fix a broken car.
Hopefully we dont have the same bad luck with my car racing class 10.

SicRic

Reaction
Well if you want to worry I guess that's fine with me. LOL

Mint wipped are butts; I raced 5 open with a few friends
1st lap, cv boot fell off, and lost the throttle cable linkage, fixed that
2nd lap, broke passenger side lower arm, replaced arm, lost actuation in the hydraulic clutch (wore out seal in clutch pedal assy), rebuilt clutch pedal in pit.
3rd lap, hit a rock in rock garden on drivers side, breaking dizzy rotor and compufire wire going to coil, during the impact, trouble shot that took off again
drivers side lower arm breaks, we throw in the towel at 12:45 am. Toughest race of my life. All we did all day was fix a broken car.
Hopefully we dont have the same bad luck with my car racing class 10.

We had a similar Day...seemed like everything that could go wrong....did!!!
But Will do it again in a heart beat..

Deenracing

Reaction
Do we have to run a transponder?

If so where do we get one? Thanks

smt racing

Reaction

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
All pits must have a pit manager/captain.
Wearing a safety vest also. I believe he will be responsible for all actions of your team now instead of driver of record but could be wrong.You guys really need to print out and have a set of the new SNORE rules for 2011. Pay attn to SGD1 as I hear many will be watching this and if your pit captain allows this you are DQ'd. Its black and white.

Deenracing

Reaction
Just asking a question for clarification.

This says "A" team captain. Do we need one at each pit or is the captain responsible for every pit.

When it says no spectators in the pit area, are they saying in the immediate area where the car stops to fuel and work on ETC? And do all pit members need a wrist band to work on the car?

Hope they're not dumb questions, just want to make sure I get it right.

- SPECIAL NOTE: - Each team is REQUIRED to appoint a Team Captain for this event. This person is responsible for your entire team at all times during this event, and must be able to be contacted by SNORE if needed for assistance. Please provide SNORE registration with your Team Captain's name and contact information. Pit captain must sign a Volunteer Release of Liability, receive a wristband and wear a safety vest during the entire race.

Team Captain will be responsible for ensuring that all rules are followed within their own pit area.

- No alcohol in the pit area during entire time of race

- No spectators allowed in pit during race. All persons must have wristbands issued by SNORE

- Pit areas must be kept clean from trash and other debris

- Pit must be marked with race vehicle number on signboard

- A clearly identified pit entrance and exit must be established prior to start of race

- A fire extinguisher must be ready for immediate use during all pit stops

- No one is to approach the race vehicle until it comes to a complete stop