the "spirit".

randy s

i rented the "spirit" movie last night. remarkable piece of film making, but it was'nt as good as "sin city". not as many sleaze kittys. samuel l jackson plays the best villain i've ever seen though. check it out. it's definately worth it.

bajafox

Accepted
Been waiting for this one to come out since I missed it at the theatres...need to add it to my list

RacerX

i rented the "spirit" movie last night. remarkable piece of film making, but it was'nt as good as "sin city". not as many sleaze kittys. samuel l jackson plays the best villain i've ever seen though. check it out. it's definately worth it.
I agree. The Spirit was good, but Sin City was better. I like how the both movies were filmed.

Stimpy

Red Box it for a dollar!

michael_loomis

I just saw it too... good flick..

The guy at Blockbuster said.. Hope you like movies with no plot.. tell me how you like it... what a douche..

you dont need no stupid plot when you got PAZ VEGA!! LOL

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Loved the way it was filmed. I watched it twice and saw a ton of new things the second time around.The names on the clones shirts are classic. I also laughed my butt off when Samuel came out dressed like Hitler! Also, there were sick firearms in this movie!