The State Of Offroad Racing

MTPyle

Reaction
I watch a ton of in car raw videos. Mostly for learning the terrain of a race course. Mood is virtual pre run. I bet other racers do the same. It’s not entertaining as much as informative.

But if the most viewed videos of our sport are raw in cars we have a lot of room for improvement. Haha

Mike

Tube ride

Reaction
DD5F85E2-D67D-45B9-AD93-A8BB18E63078.jpegWant more views...gonna have to show more thighs , it’s all in the skin you got it and we want to see it.01B96AB6-3429-47D6-AF0D-D42F195DC10E.jpegpinks hot right now. Good luck in Baja we are all rooting for Team Whipple!!!!

jon coleman

Reaction
We do a lot of content and it's growing and the numbers are getting bigger but our biggest video is onboard raw footage. Just over 100K views now

one of my favorites is RG at Parker, nice v8 sound, ( niegbors love it too), gets close to what desert racing is, to me, but in car ev, is too quiet😣

TrophyBurro

Reaction
Kind of similar, one of our most viewed videos on the RDC Youtube channel is the 2019 Toyo Desert invitational video from KOH with about a half million views. No music, just engine noise, simple edit. But then the 2020 video was put together the exact same way and had a fraction of the views.

And when I was shooting for Steven Eugenio in 2015 some of the onboard only videos had allot of views also.

lots of time less is more when it comes to content people want !!