The Swede..

Kenshiro

Reaction
Hi again..

It`s been a while since i posted here, but things at home are finally coming together, and it looks like i will be able to start seriously with my desert project build this winter..

My solo expedition to Russia article is finally out in stores now,, i got 7 pages in the magazine.. i got a small part on the cover too.. I`m posting a pic of the magazine,,

I`m going to need alot of help from you guys,, Baja 1000 will be 1000 questions..
I will keep you updated on my build,, I will start a separate thread on my project later on, and my homepage will get a facelift,,

So if anyone is interested to help me in some way, it would be great..

Best regards from Sweden..

Linus..

Attachments

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Hi again..

It`s been a while since i posted here, but things at home are finally coming together, and it looks like i will be able to start seriously with my desert project build this winter..

My solo expedition to Russia article is finally out in stores now,, i got 7 pages in the magazine.. i got a small part on the cover too.. I`m posting a pic of the magazine,,

I`m going to need alot of help from you guys,, Baja 1000 will be 1000 questions..
I will keep you updated on my build,, I will start a separate thread on my project later on, and my homepage will get a facelift,,

So if anyone is interested to help me in some way, it would be great..

Best regards from Sweden..

Linus..

Linus,

Cool deal!! Glad the Snowmobile Russia deal worked out! Awesome pic on the cover of the magazine!! When ever you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. We were ALL in your posistion once! When you having us on vacation to Sweden? :eek::D

Kenshiro

Reaction
Linus,

Cool deal!! Glad the Snowmobile Russia deal worked out! Awesome pic on the cover of the magazine!! When ever you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. We were ALL in your posistion once! When you having us on vacation to Sweden? :eek::D
Just get over here.. But bring your cars, so i can try them,,ha ha :D

Linus..

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
you should come down here for a week and check out the baja 1000 this year to get a feel of what its like

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Yes i should come there and get the feel of it..
X2 on what Dan said come down and make some baja friends and
help a team

Kenshiro

Reaction
Hi ..

Heading over to the capital of Sweden ( Stockholm ) tomorrow, to go and get my car that i will build to an desert offroader,,it will be a 1600 km trip to bring it home to me, Ehh 1600 km equals aprox 1000miles = baja1000, hey i could get of the road and drive in the ditch all the way to get the feel of baja,, Ha ha..

Anyway, just wanted to update you guys, I will be start to stripp it down next week, finally i`m so close i can smell it..