The Weatherman got married

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
Reaction
Weatherman and Weatherwoman (aka Bob Steinberger and Sharlene MacEachern) are inviting the offroad community to their wedding on Saturday, October 24, (not a race date), in Parker, AZ, at the Desert Bar located 5 miles east of Arizona Highway 95 on Cienega Springs Road at 11:00 a.m.

For those of you not familiar with the Desert Bar, it will be an eye-opening experience. Here is an opportunity, besides joinning us to celebrate our wedding, to bring your desert toys and play to your heart's content.

A heads-up would be appreciated so that the Desert Bar has the correct number of servers and suffiecient beer and booze on hand. You can RSVP through Scott or Rhiannon at PCI or call me and leave a message on my home phone 928.225.2408. Alternatively, simply reply here on Race Dezert.

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
Re: The Weatherman is getting married

congrats. hope you and your bride have many many happy years together.

Forty1Racing

Reaction

Very nice! grats to you sir.

bob91yj

Reaction

Congrats!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction

Congrats Bob..............so can we expect to hear Weatherwoman at the races soon too??? J/K:D:D:D

trent06

Mush
Reaction

Congrats BOB! An eye opening experience at the Desert Bar is so true! Is Jet Blue gonna be the getaway car by any chance?

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
Reaction

negro 3030 - Sharlene already helped at the 500 and will be at the 1000.

trent 06 - That is definetly an idea. Scott's wife Kelly will be driving Jet Blue and Sharlene will be driving my Kreiger 4-seater at the upcoming Powder Puff M.O.R.E. race. Jet Blue would be a more desirable get away vehicle than my rhino or buggy, what with all that dust.

cncman

Reaction

Congrats Bob and Sharlene, another great reason to get out to the river.

Baja Fool

Reaction

What frequency will the wedding be on?

All the best!

PK CINCO

Reaction

What an opportunity to have total off road radio be the mc for the event and broadcast the event to all those "stuck" elsewhere???!!!
After all,its an off road event in parker!!!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

Honeymoon at Mikes Sky Ranch ??

deano

McDeano
Reaction

all of us DA dikc-heads (eeeeerrrrr, i mean "richard craniums") would love to be your groomsmen ? :eek: :cool: congrats x-man

Broncodawg

Reaction

Congratulations, sick place to get married. No Richard Craniums will be able to find the place!! HaHa. Better hide your getaway car good, because the pranksters will be out in force.