The worlds top off-road vehicle fabricators?

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Jamie Cambell too!

dezert_nerd

Reaction
Larry Plank.

Rock56

Reaction
Armada engineering has some of the best engineering out there right now

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
There's been a lot of great names mentioned, but for one to truly appreciate a great fabricator they need to have dealt with a bad one and seen the difference first hand. Most car owners aren't willing to admit they made a mistake buying from a certain builder or even say what they didn't like about it publicly.

A winning vehicle is more of a testament to the prep guys and driver, a great driver and prep can make a POS win. A great fabricator makes the prep guys job easier and the driver more comfortable by understanding each of their jobs and talking with them extensively.

Migwire

Reaction
As stated before. There are many people behind the scenes in current shops.

The Rooster

Reaction
T.J. Flores has been overlooked here! His 10 day build for the KOH Unlimited, built and maintained lots of team gear, and world class fab service. He goes on my list any day.

Robby Gordon
Geiser Bros
Jimco (are they still working since he died?)
Camburg
Funco
Shannon Campbell
T.J. Flores

Lots of others toiling in semi obscurity making art from metal. Big props, wish I could be like them.

mgobaja

Reaction
T.J. Flores has been overlooked here! His 10 day build for the KOH Unlimited, built and maintained lots of team gear, and world class fab service. He goes on my list any day.

Robby Gordon
Geiser Bros
Camburg
Funco
Shannon Campbell
T.J. Flores

Lots of others toiling in semi obscurity making art from metal. Big props, wish I could be like them.
In reference to Jimco " since he died ", who are you referring to ?

07FJRog

Reaction

Robby Gordon
Geiser Bros
Camburg
Funco
Shannon Campbell
T.J. Flores

With that list, how could you not add Alumicraft?