They won’t notice right?

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
You are not sure in the middle of the night in Vegas somebody in an expensive car would get held up at gunpoint?
Yeah, cause expensive cars in the middle of the night in Vegas are rare... 😂

Advertising supports this site

Fifty

RDC Crypto
I just wondered how a last minute tire error gave enough time to make and paint a stencil. Who has cans on paint that dont match anything else on the truck. If you are going to eat a mess up...eat it.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
👀

Attachments

• knFFex7JHE2CxFc8.jpg
    knFFex7JHE2CxFc8.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Toyo provides tire decals to their sponsored teams. My guess is these guyS must have got some deal with Toyo but only weee able to get enough tires to roll through tech with and they slapped decals on all of the spares hoping no one would notice. This is purely my personal guess, no clue or insight to the real story.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
Toyo provides tire decals to their sponsored teams. My guess is these guyS must have got some deal with Toyo but only weee able to get enough tires to roll through tech with and they slapped decals on all of the spares hoping no one would notice. This is purely my personal guess, no clue or insight to the real story.
Yeah, they were seen at RM 16 with SIX BFG tires. Not sure there was an attempt to run TOYO.

ONE_RJ

RDC Crypto
Website
www.compdoor.com
Brilliant marketing on his part!! I wouldn't be apologizing about this.
He wins the race in a very tough class with a large number of entries and then gets incredible amounts of attention on social media, probably more then the overall winner has got.
Its a Win Win, for Toyo Tire & BF Goodrich and more so for Monster Energy, Vision Wheel, Maxima Racing Fluids and himself.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
I'm not sure that I'm buying BJ Baldwin's story about the shooting he was involved in, at least the way he tells it.

If you know who his girlfriend was, you would understand why.
BECAUSE SHE WAS A COMPETATIVE SHOOTER?

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
I just wondered how a last minute tire error gave enough time to make and paint a stencil. Who has cans on paint that dont match anything else on the truck. If you are going to eat a mess up...eat it.
Wouldnt take any time at all, less than 5 mins per tire. Use the "throw away" part of an old sticker, theres the stencil. Then grab a can of white spray paint, mask and spray. 5 mins per tire...

--John

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Not the first guy to roll through tech in the sponsors tires then run BFG's race day.

Cough cough PAB.......
We never ran BFG when sponsored by Yokes intentionally. 1 time at the Score Primm 300 we ran out of spares and had to borrow a BFG. The guys from Yokohama were there and we told them of our predicament. We came close to borrowing BFG’s at the SF 250 a bunch of years ago but I think we made it on our supply of Yokes. I wasn’t at every pit so I can’t be 100% on that.

With our budget at that time we could not have raced without Yokohama’s help and we’re very grateful to them for that.