This is important do your part

snoreracer

Reaction
November 6th is the day you can voice your opinion and try to keep desert racing in the USA a choice for racers. I have been working with the BLM on races for over 24 years and can tell you that the last 2 years the BLM is asking for input for the 1st time. I have also been asked by the BLM what can we do to streamline things for races , this is also a 1st. Please vote and be a voice. I know some will say move this to purple, but if we lose what we have gained we will not need an off-road racing forum for the USA

R. Gross

Reaction
Kenny,
Me and the boys heard the radio commercials on KOMP yesterday while working on the cars. For anyone who did not early vote in Nevada. I will say it, Do not vote for Steve Sisolak in Nevada tomorrow. He is the one who sold us out at the last meeting to turn the Jean Valley into houses, strip malls and off limit areas without even having the water or infrastructure to support it. He sat there for hours listening (or maybe not) to our heart felt input from business owners, enthusiast and even conservatist in opposition the motion to move it up to the next level and then when all was said and done encouraged the board to vote to move it to the next level. If he wins, he is the next level and we are toast. He will line his pocket from the developers and special interest like no other and sell our sport to the highest bidder. Hopefully it is not too late.

baja_racer

Reaction
Dave, that's the first step to healing, admitting to yourself. JK