This is my idea

LukeHuff

Reaction
It may sound a little far fetched but we all know it would be cool! So anyways I love watching short course events, doesnt matter which one or series i just love them. I've been watching and racing the sameeeee tracks. Jump turn straight,

wide turn, jump, straight, jump, turn. Not that this is boring, BUT wouldn't it be cooler
to see more of a SX style track, where down one straight you have a rhythm of jumps on the right and a different rhythm of jumps on the left. Or maybe a seperation of turns

to an outside inside set up. IMO it'd be a lot more fun to watch and drive. And it could
really set the ballsy and good drivers from the rest in going big in the rhythm sections. Will this ever happen? I sure hope so!!

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
The speedworld track has some of that. Nasty mogul section vetween 3 and 4 and turn 5 has a low bumpy line and a longer smoother outside line.

JMS

Reaction
I have to aggree, I love short course but after a while it does get very boring to watch, just like you said, jump here turn there straight away, they definetly should work on throwing some different obstacles in.

07FJRog

Reaction
The speedworld track has some of that. Nasty mogul section vetween 3 and 4 and turn 5 has a low bumpy line and a longer smoother outside line.
them moguls suck, a couple rollers through there would be safer and faster, how many machines got tore up and how many people got very injured. :eek:

LukeHuff

Reaction
them moguls suck, a couple rollers through there would be safer and faster, how many machines got tore up and how many people got very injured. :eek:
like i said it will determing the good drivers from the bad. hahah just kidding!

DailyPedal

Reaction
I stage these guys and I always get asked "did they change the track since practice?" and my standard answer has been "yeah, you must be this tall to ride the loop de loop and they are lighting the ring of fire as we speak." Maybe it is time to get the dang loop de loop from the skaters and set up the ring of fire...;)

07FJRog

Reaction
I stage these guys and I always get asked "did they change the track since practice?" and my standard answer has been "yeah, you must be this tall to ride the loop de loop and they are lighting the ring of fire as we speak." Maybe it is time to get the dang loop de loop from the skaters and set up the ring of fire...;)
hahahahaha too funny

Reaction
ok i have a few thoughts on this luke great idea if you guys do a little looking back at the old MTEG tracks built and designed by the late great dick dahn there were 2-3 diff lines throught the whole track and it was a sx type race course but there are some huge draw backs now back then the biggest truck they ran was a prolite so they could manuver however when they atarted to bring out the big full size trucks they are too big for that so most of the seris wont run tracks like that anymore it would make a lot more action and lucass or torc need to think of that but it will need that much more room and grooming of the course now from prolite on down u could run a bunch of great races but the big reucks i du no if they could handle a much tighter technical track anyways let me know wuth you guys think of what i had to say okay thanks