This Is Stadium SUPER Trucks.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Is it weird to see the band "Live" have their logo on all sorts of SST trucks/drivers?

I'm not against it but having a rock group sponsor a race car just seems odd to me. Is their some kind of tie in withe Live and SST? DO they play at the events or anything?

Also, when Iron Maiden finally ponys up the money, you will find me entering this in TT.

D4D

Reaction
Bill Hynes, driver of the truck at a few races is a manager or something of the band. They also sponsored an Andretti Indy Car and other racers at a few street races. I am sure there is some "Creative" business and that sort of thing happening.

Bricoop

Reaction
Bill's Company sponsors a number of drivers in the series. One of his drivers is the defending champ. UFD is a fiber data company that also promotes LIVE. I think the LIVE guitarist is one of the UFD founders.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Thanks. I don't ever recall seeing a band sponsoring a racecar before. Interesting.
Robby ran Blake Shelton sponsorship on the hood of his Cup car for a time and I think LIVE as well and maybe a few others... I have seen other music related sponsorships in IndyCar, NASCAR and so on throughout the years too... Typically timed with an album release...

2010 Warner Music Hood/Blake Shelton